• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paying for DDP

bluslag

Mouseketeer
We will be going to OKW a week from today and we have requested the DDP. There are going to be 6 of us and it is 2 families. I am the DVC member so I was wondering if I have to pay for all 6 of us or can the 2 families split up the bill. We will work it out either way but I would like to know what is expected before we get there so there is no surprises. Appreciate any help. Also we don't have any confirmation # that we have the DDP, just that we requested it. Is that correct?

I stayed at OKW last year with 3 friends. We each stepped up to the counter at check-in and paid separately, either cash, credit card or reward card. They gave us each a separate receipt.

There's no confirmation # for DDP.

When you check in, the cost for the DDP will need to be paid. So you all want to be there to check in together.

The bad part, all DDP credits will be on all guests cards together. Hopefully, you will eat all your meals together and not lose Snack Credits or other credits to your guests accidently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter