Paying for tours!!

eblondie

DIS Veteran
I just booked the backstage safari and keys to the kingdom tours. It wasnt until I put the phone down that I remembered that they hadnt taken any payment details. Does this mean that I havent booked...Or do you just pay when you take the tour?
Thanks..i'd hate to miss out!

I called to book a backstage safafri last year and they took the credit info on the spot and made me wait for it to go threw. Did you recieve a conformation# or anything. It might just be their mistake. If you have a conformation number I wouldn'y worry about it too much b/c they have to enter the info to get the number. If you're really concerned just call back and see what they say. Like I said maybe they just goofed(wouldn't it be nice to take your tours for free lol:hyper: )

I booked the Family Magic Tour this morning. They took my credit card number and gave me a confirmation number.

We have always paid for our tours at the time we made the reservation. Credit card over the phone is required according to Disney. I would definitely call back to confirm. It could be that they already had your card number on file(they have mine!!). Have a great time!

Laura

Yes ive got a confirmation number. If I turn up on the days that ive booked and they dont have me down....then I guess i'll miss out wont I?...even with the confirmation number.

if I were you I'd just phone and check to be sure! I love phoning Disney, any excuse!!! The Keys to The Kingdom Tour is great by the way we loved it. Think of lots of questions before hand to ask!

Love Verity.xxx

Perhaps you have a package where the cost of the tour is included??

We had to pay when we booked our tour. As jordgubben suggested - do you have "wishes" in a package that can be used for this? Did you book at the same time you booked your package or room?

If you have a confirmation, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know with the Keys tour that my brother called the day before he took it so it wasn't a problem getting a reservation quickly even if they don't have you!

No...its definately not part of a package.
Unlike you..I do not like calling Disney....Im calling from England and you're kept holding on for a long time...expensive phone calls!

Oh well...I guess i'll just have to call back again.

We also paid at the time of booking for our Backstage Safari tour (which was AWESOME, by the way). I'd call back just to make sure. Perhaps you had a new CM on the phone. Don't forget to ask about discounts. I'm not sure all of all the ones available now, but if you have an AP or AAA or American Express, you may get 10-15% off. I'm not sure if they offer a discount with the Disney Visa, but it doesn't hurt to ask if you have one. Have fun!!

I called and booked our tour yesterday, we went with the backstage magic tour. they had me wait on line while the credit card went through, and then gave me the time & place to meet and the confirmation #'s. i would give them a call back, just to make sure that it is valid.. i wouldn't want to get there and be all excited and then find out that you couldn't go!!!

have fun!!

kristin :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter