PayPal- need help!

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
I have only used PayPal to pay other so I am stuck. I read others have added a Virtual Visa to their PayPal account and transferred the money to their bank account. I got a VV for $21 so can’t buy a Disney gift card with it. How do I transfer the money from it to my bank account?

Thank you!

Thanks, my bank account is already linked. I want to transfer the amount on the VV to it.

Virtual Visa. Thanks. I guess I don’t have that set up as I have only sent money to friends and don’t have a money box or a balance

Virtual Visa. Thanks. I guess I don’t have that set up as I have only sent money to friends and don’t have a money box or a balance

You can't transfer funds from a virtual credit card to PayPal. You can attach it to your PayPal account to spend it but nothing else.

Usually what people will do is link it to their PP and then use the VV to PayPal a spouse and then the spouse will put it in their bank account.

Thank you!!! And here I was thinking I was PayPal challenge. Going to do the easiest thing and pay down my November balance. Not much but it all helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!