PayTollo app to pay tolls

Very interesting. May have to give this a try next month

I'm reading there is a convenience fee. Anyone know how much and is it per toll or per deposit?

I'm reading there is a convenience fee. Anyone know how much and is it per toll or per deposit?

It depends on the type of account you choose to set up. Basically the 40 cent fee is charged each time your credit card is charged. That can be once per $15 or so if you choose the Auto Replenish account, or it could be applied to every toll you pass through if they each settle separately and you choose Pay As You Go.

Everything seems to be explained pretty well on this page: http://www.paytollo.com/pt_features

Also, see this help topic that explains their toll bundling policy: http://support.paytollo.com/custome...ees---how-paytollo-minimizes-convenience-fees

I highly endorse using PayTollo. :thumbsup2 Their customer service is top-notch. I used the app in April 2017 during Spring Break. It worked like a charm, or so I thought. About 3 weeks after returning home, I received an invoice for a missed toll from Dollar car rental. The toll was only $2.25, but Dollar added a $15 admin fee. :headache: I immediately contacted PayTollo via email and Facebook messenger. I was asked to send them an image of the invoice from Dollar, and within a few days the matter was taken care of. I may never bother with quarters in Orlando again! PayTollo rocks!! :woohoo:

I'm going to sign up for Paytollo .... If any existing users want to get the referral $10 please PM me.

Man...it's been a while... I did want to report some issues I had with Paytollo.

Dates were Oct 21st, 2017 (From Sanford to Celebration 417) and Oct 28th, 2017 (From Celebration to Sanford 417)

Only getting around to talking about this because shortly after I got home my wife's Grandmother became ill and Passed away after a long stay in the Hospital... then we had Holiday's and what not and just fell thru the cracks.

Missed Tolls:
The Boggy Creek Toll Plaza did not register in Either direction... was picked up Days later and Paytollo automatically paid, but also charged the $0.40 fee for each transaction.

Duplicate Tolls with Time offsets:
The Jessup Plaza entry toll was properly charged @ 4:54pm Oct 21, 2017... Was later charged for a 12:54pm crossing... which was not possible since I was in St Augustine.
Celebration Exit toll was properly charged @ 5:32pm Oct 21, 2017... Was later charged again for a 1:32pm... which again was not possible because I was in St Augustine...walking around a Fort.
Again... on Oct 28, 2017 my entry and exit tolls were double charged with Time offsets.
Osceola Parkway entry @ 2:10pm (correct) @10:10am (duplicate with offset)
Lake Jessup Exit @ 2:47pm (correct) @ 10:47am (duplicate offset)
the ones at 10am were not possible because I was in the MK riding some Mountains.

All of these were charged an additional $0.40 fee when autopaid.

Man...it's been a while... I did want to report some issues I had with Paytollo.

Dates were Oct 21st, 2017 (From Sanford to Celebration 417) and Oct 28th, 2017 (From Celebration to Sanford 417)

Only getting around to talking about this because shortly after I got home my wife's Grandmother became ill and Passed away after a long stay in the Hospital... then we had Holiday's and what not and just fell thru the cracks.

Missed Tolls:
The Boggy Creek Toll Plaza did not register in Either direction... was picked up Days later and Paytollo automatically paid, but also charged the $0.40 fee for each transaction.

Duplicate Tolls with Time offsets:
The Jessup Plaza entry toll was properly charged @ 4:54pm Oct 21, 2017... Was later charged for a 12:54pm crossing... which was not possible since I was in St Augustine.
Celebration Exit toll was properly charged @ 5:32pm Oct 21, 2017... Was later charged again for a 1:32pm... which again was not possible because I was in St Augustine...walking around a Fort.
Again... on Oct 28, 2017 my entry and exit tolls were double charged with Time offsets.
Osceola Parkway entry @ 2:10pm (correct) @10:10am (duplicate with offset)
Lake Jessup Exit @ 2:47pm (correct) @ 10:47am (duplicate offset)
the ones at 10am were not possible because I was in the MK riding some Mountains.

All of these were charged an additional $0.40 fee when autopaid.
Thanks for the update - good to know!

I highly endorse using PayTollo. :thumbsup2 Their customer service is top-notch. I used the app in April 2017 during Spring Break. It worked like a charm, or so I thought. About 3 weeks after returning home, I received an invoice for a missed toll from Dollar car rental. The toll was only $2.25, but Dollar added a $15 admin fee. :headache: I immediately contacted PayTollo via email and Facebook messenger. I was asked to send them an image of the invoice from Dollar, and within a few days the matter was taken care of. I may never bother with quarters in Orlando again! PayTollo rocks!! :woohoo:

So with Paytollo you just go right through the Sunpass lane? I will also use a referral if someone wants to send it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!