• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PB Club rooms/snacks

ajksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi new to posting but not reading this great info. I have a ? Can get a club level room for 6/25-6/29 for 295 a night. Wanted RPR but club level there is unavailable with the AAA discount. Is this a good rate and what food is available on club level? thanx

Seems kind of high to me for a few snacks. :rolleyes:
However, from what I have read, everyone seems to like the club level with free breakfast foods and snacks of ham, cheese, sandwiches and crackers. Drinks are also on the club.

PBH Club rate for your dates is $258 with an AP. With the 11.5% room tax, that's a savings of about $41 a night ($328.93 v. $287.67 w/taxes). You can probably get the AP discount with the Power Pass (we are just back from the PBH, and there was a flyer in our room saying that you could enjoy hotel discounts with the Power Pass from Aug thru Dec).

The Power Pass with the Fan Club discount is about $105. Only one of you would need the Power Pass to enjoy the room discount.

I got RPR club level for July 18-28th for $254 at the AAA rate. Was AAA not available on just the dates you needed or were you told no AAA for club at all? We (17,14 yr. old boys and parents) were very satisfied last year with RPR club. The breakfast offerings were enough to start our day and the afternoon stuff, including one hot dish offered per day was enough to tide even the boys so we could have a later dinner somewhere. The staff even encouraged us to take their bottles of water to the parks to keep from getting dehydrated. The little 10 oz. bottles of soda came in handy as well. We also took advantage of their happy hour beer a couple of times during our stay. I also enjoyed knowing I could get my afternoon coffee fresh and without hunting. It was neat also that the staff held some evening dessert stuff to the side for us after we "barely missed" by getting back a little too late on our first two nights there. All in all, we probably came out better than having to buy the over-priced drinks and water inside the parks...as well as enough snack type stuff to keep two growing boys satified! We were truly spoiled and the boys asked that we get to do club level again this year. I can't wait!

Thank you all for the info. I've learned from these boards that persistence pays off!! I booked RPR for those dates at 255. night and it seems thats a pretty decent rate from what i've research on the boards. It's my first trip to US and off to a great start with all the info and help this board gives. thanx again

If you mean in the club lounge, we didn't. We did treat them to some special candy that had come up during conversation during our week. As far as the staff that takes care of your room, yes, we tipped the usual amount for everyone. In fact, the kids (14,17) thought it was neat when they could hand the tip to the staff that brought us extra stuff we asked for.

Yes, I meant in the lounge. We tip the room attendants, but thought it would be nice to tip the lounge attendants since they do so much for you.

Are the rates higher in the summer than the fall? We used a FAN club rate, and got the club level @ RPR for $209 + tax. I thought it was an excellent value. Just curious? Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter