PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Well I really wish my Shoppers sold even a 1/4 of the stuff the flyer is advertising.
Maybe I need to try and find a better Shoppers.
I think I'll do a drive around tomorrow to see what I can find.

https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10061/1375753

Hugs Mel
I'm going to try and get a pair of Apple Airpods. It's something I would not buy myself so I think this is a nice splurge. Now, if they only have them in stock....wish me luck!

I love my Airpods! Got them for Chrismas in 2018 and use them everyday.

Do I remember correctly that someone had a link in the past to check inventory of items in a particular store? I'm interested in the Chromobook (would be 30$ if I use my 130 000points) but not sure which Pharmaprix I should go to tomorrow at opening...

UPDATE
Went to Shoppers very first thing this morning and picked up the AirPods. They actually had 4 but who knows if they will be there by the end of the day.
@isabellea I'm glad to hear you like them. Had the whole family here for dinner last night and was asking if anyone knew anything about them. No one did but everyone wanted a pair. Mama first! ;)

ETA- used 200,000 and received the 300,000 off. I picked up a few things that I had offers for but while it showed that i would have received points for those items, they did not post. I had thought that any offers would count, just not the bonus offers like the 20X's. Sent off a missing points request anyways and will wait to see what happens.

For a moment I panicked when I read your post @tinkerone because our flyer (Pharmaprix) starts tomorrow, not today, but thought I had made a mistake with the dates.

For a moment I panicked when I read your post @tinkerone because our flyer (Pharmaprix) starts tomorrow, not today, but thought I had made a mistake with the dates.
Our flyer starts tomorrow as well but the bonus offer starts today. There was no price difference in the AirPods between today and tomorrow so didn't want to take a chance in waiting.
Odd that they start one offer (the bonus spend offer) and the flyer on different days though.

Our flyer starts tomorrow as well but the bonus offer starts today. There was no price difference in the AirPods between today and tomorrow so didn't want to take a chance in waiting.
Odd that they start one offer (the bonus spend offer) and the flyer on different days though.
I think they do this because they want to entice people to shop on Friday when everything is full price in their store. Shoppers is the only store i'm aware of that has a day of the week with no active flyers. Most others seem to end on a Wednesday and start new on Thursday but Shoppers is Saturday - Thursday.

UPDATE
Went to Shoppers very first thing this morning and picked up the AirPods. They actually had 4 but who knows if they will be there by the end of the day.
@isabellea I'm glad to hear you like them. Had the whole family here for dinner last night and was asking if anyone knew anything about them. No one did but everyone wanted a pair. Mama first! ;)

ETA- used 200,000 and received the 300,000 off. I picked up a few things that I had offers for but while it showed that i would have received points for those items, they did not post. I had thought that any offers would count, just not the bonus offers like the 20X's. Sent off a missing points request anyways and will wait to see what happens.

in the past, i’ve found that when i’m redeeming points, rewards like “spend 50$ get 20x the points” don’t count, but rewards like “get 200 points for every dollar spent on cheese” do.

so hopefully your inquiry gets you a few points :)

in the past, i’ve found that when i’m redeeming points, rewards like “spend 50$ get 20x the points” don’t count, but rewards like “get 200 points for every dollar spent on cheese” do.

so hopefully your inquiry gets you a few points :)
They were in my account ten minutes after the inquiry was sent. There so quick! I love not having to wait and try and keep track of what is owed.
The odd thing is the points showed after the total on my receipt, including a 20Xs amount.
At the bottom of the receipt where it shows Total points earned it shows 30. Neither here nor there as the points are now in my account.

They were in my account ten minutes after the inquiry was sent. There so quick! I love not having to wait and try and keep track of what is owed.
The odd thing is the points showed after the total on my receipt, including a 20Xs amount.
At the bottom of the receipt where it shows Total points earned it shows 30. Neither here nor there as the points are now in my account.

yep, i know exactly what you mean! i tried to fight them once for the bonus points, because it shows on the receipt, but it went nowhere. it’s sort of understandable...that would be an incredible deal!

I could kick myself right now, I had an offer for my coffee and shoppers had it on sale but I was to tired to stop after work last night and just realized its Friday and the sales is over ahhhhhhh

Hey points experts,

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this is aknown issue. We just bought a switch at shoppers and redeemed 340K in points. Should we have only redeemed 200K I feel like we got zero benefit :(

I’ve recently only been using my points towards my groceries. I wish I had saved them up for this redemption event. Never really paid attention to all the “electronics“ at SDM before.
Anyone know how often these (bonus) redemption events occur?

Hey points experts,

I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if this is aknown issue. We just bought a switch at shoppers and redeemed 340K in points. Should we have only redeemed 200K I feel like we got zero benefit :(

you should have gotten the extra benefit still, an extra 100$ off? So 340K to save 440$?

I usually don’t redeem that many at once. If you had saved your extra 140,000, you would have gotten a little extra at the next event. But that would have meant spending extra $$ today, so...

Twice now I have received an email for 10,000 bonus points if I use the grocery collect service . I use it for NoFrills, make my order online and grab my groceries from the cupboards and fridges at the front of the store. So I have to go in but the shop is done and paid for. I love it.
The first time I got the email it was 10,000 points for $100 spend. This time it was10,000 points for $50 spend. Both times I was awarded 20,000 points ! So last night I spent $52.10 and got $21.60 in points . I’m not sure why it keeps happening.

In other news I signed up for the PC money account because we were looking to switch to no/low fee banking anyway. I will slowly transition everything over from RBC. I just don’t need to pay $200 a year for an account when I can get the same for free. I don’t ever go into our bank. Ever. And my mortgage is at a credit union so I’m out. I think I will sign up for PC insiders. The extra points on all PC products is better for me than it was when it was cheaper but only on organics and baby stuff. I’m going to ask for the subscription a Christmas gift from my mom this year . If I don’t like it I’ll cancel it before it renews and I’m not out anything. It’s pretty much what my mom likes to spend and easy to gift me and not have to shop . Win/Win .

I took a nice drive to a small village not far from me. The Shoppers there seems to service many people for groceries as all the Big grocery shops are gone from the town.
They had a whole wall front to back of store with freezers,,so I was able to pick up quite a few thing in the flyer I wanted. Only thing not available was bacon.
Bread fresh with good expiry date,yogurt good expiry date and fresh muffins.
Entrance doors electric open, self scanners and people seemed nice.
I think I may have found my new Shoppers!:moped:

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter