PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I can still see all my expired offers but no new offers will load this morning for me. Anyone else having this issue ?

I received the milk offer again, I like that one. :)

Arg! I used to get this one for 20x the points on 4L jugs from Shoppers every week prior to the merger! I only now get 2L jugs for 500 pts :( I've never even used it and I get it every week. BUT, I buy my 4L jugs of milk from Shoppers every week and I never get anything for that!

I got the 20x milk offer again, it’s an easy one. We drink a lot of milk. Only thing I don’t like is my Shoppers puts a limit of 4 on the milk.

In the RCS flyer there is an advertisement from Maple Leaf about a rebate. Buy 3 packages of Maple Leaf natural top dogs (on same receipt) and text the receipt photo to them for a $5 gift card. I forget what RCS is selling the hot dogs at but the cheapest price is Foodland. $1.99 x 3 packages = $5.97 and you'll get the $5 gift card.

Yesterday I did a shop at Shoppers with my 20 times the points and got 24000, then I went over to the grocery store and got another 20,000 using bonus offers. The only issue was it was during a glitch, so now I have to wait 24 hours for my points to show up. If they don't show up I have to call and get them to manually add them. My plan is once I get $100 in free groceries, to use points to pay that and use my money to buy a Disney gift card! It should add up fast since recently our offers have been great! Hoping to gather all our spending money using PC points.

Back from Shoppers (and Costco but that's another whole conversation) and am pleased with my results. Spent $63.93 after taxes and received 24600 in points. I actually didn't do my best shopping as I didn't pay attention to the limits price and paid regular price for a few items, something I would not have done if I had done my homework. Still, not a bad haul. My 20X's milk points didn't post but I sent off a missing points request 10 minutes ago and they are now in my account, so quick. @blue888 you may want to try that instead of waiting and phoning. They are pretty quick to reply.

While cashing out at Shoppers the cashier gave me a coupon for 10,000 points if you purchase $40 Monday to Friday. There is also a notice on it that says next weekend is the Bonus Redemption Event for anyone looking to redeem their points. Its the regular 50,000 points get $65, 100,000 points get $140, 200,000 points get $300. Was the 100,000 points always $140, not $150? Seems odd. Anyways, just a notice that that is coming up if your interested.

P.S.-Don't try going to Costco today, its insane!

Back from Shoppers (and Costco but that's another whole conversation) and am pleased with my results. Spent $63.93 after taxes and received 24600 in points. I actually didn't do my best shopping as I didn't pay attention to the limits price and paid regular price for a few items, something I would not have done if I had done my homework. Still, not a bad haul. My 20X's milk points didn't post but I sent off a missing points request 10 minutes ago and they are now in my account, so quick. @blue888 you may want to try that instead of waiting and phoning. They are pretty quick to reply.

While cashing out at Shoppers the cashier gave me a coupon for 10,000 points if you purchase $40 Monday to Friday. There is also a notice on it that says next weekend is the Bonus Redemption Event for anyone looking to redeem their points. Its the regular 50,000 points get $65, 100,000 points get $140, 200,000 points get $300. Was the 100,000 points always $140, not $150? Seems odd. Anyways, just a notice that that is coming up if your interested.

P.S.-Don't try going to Costco today, its insane!

Thanks. I called yesterday and they said to wait 24 hours. If the points don't show up by noon, I'll put in a points request on the app. Figured I'd wait the 24 hours then call since I'm not in a huge rush.

That is cool about the bonus redemption. We aren't huge shoppers purchasers, as I find they don't have a lot of items I need usually. What does everyone buy at Shoppers with the rewards? We usually cash out for groceries at No Frills.

Thanks. I called yesterday and they said to wait 24 hours. If the points don't show up by noon, I'll put in a points request on the app. Figured I'd wait the 24 hours then call since I'm not in a huge rush.

That is cool about the bonus redemption. We aren't huge shoppers purchasers, as I find they don't have a lot of items I need usually. What does everyone buy at Shoppers with the rewards? We usually cash out for groceries at No Frills.
Last time I did it, actually the only time, I got a Nest doorbell. I've been wanting one for a while however since its $299 I had been putting it off. Was able to get one at Shoppers for 200,000 points, only had to pay the tax. Full disclosure, I had to add a $1 item to get the total to $300 or else I would not have been able to get the 300,000 points for using 200,000 as they are strict on the amount spent. Still, a free item I really wanted. One of my sons saves also and got himself a game system once. He's saving for a new system now.
You'd be surprised at the things they sell at shoppers. Lots of electronics if you need something in that category. Next time you are there plan to spend a little extra time browsing.

Good to know. I've been considering buying a Kindle Fire for my daughter. Any idea if Shoppers sells those?

We bought a Switch last time with the points offer. And then games and extra controllers.

Now that they have added those darned self-cashes, which I REFUSE to use, they have reduced the electronics - I can't find games anymore except rarely.

I haven't read all the pages so not sure if it's been mentioned or not but the very best way I find to use my PC points is to purchase Disney GC's. I end up taking a few hundred CDN dollars in gift cards with me and this covers things like tips and souvenirs.

Each time my PC points balance is > 50,000 I add a Disney GC to my grocery order as long as the cost of the groceries is over $50. When I cash out I use up the 50,000 points, pay for the balance of the order and I have a 'free' $50 CDN Disney GC to use on our next trip! Even though there are only 2 of us the points add up quickly as I put everything on my PC MC and pay it off a couple times each week. The points really add up!

Had to giggle on Sunday when the guy cashing me out asked how our recent Disney trip was and when we were going back? This was even before I added the GC to our order as I wasn't sure if I'd hit the $50 mark or not.

I haven't read all the pages so not sure if it's been mentioned or not but the very best way I find to use my PC points is to purchase Disney GC's. I end up taking a few hundred CDN dollars in gift cards with me and this covers things like tips and souvenirs.

Each time my PC points balance is > 50,000 I add a Disney GC to my grocery order as long as the cost of the groceries is over $50. When I cash out I use up the 50,000 points, pay for the balance of the order and I have a 'free' $50 CDN Disney GC to use on our next trip! Even though there are only 2 of us the points add up quickly as I put everything on my PC MC and pay it off a couple times each week. The points really add up!

Had to giggle on Sunday when the guy cashing me out asked how our recent Disney trip was and when we were going back? This was even before I added the GC to our order as I wasn't sure if I'd hit the $50 mark or not.

Yup, a bunch of us do this trick as well. I have $600 saved since January :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!