PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Took me awhile but i finally found a page that has the full details about the offer and I copied the section that contains the answer to your question . Looks like if you redeem your 260,000 points you would get the extra $100 only, so whatever the math works out to for that? :

Tier #3: Get $100 in extra value (100,000 PC Optimum points) when you redeem 200,000 - 500,000 PC Optimum points

The coupon says get up to 300$ off when you redeem 200000 points OR MORE. Could I use 260,000 worth of points, and get an extra 100,000 thrown in? Or does it have to be exactly 200,000? I'm trying to buy a Switch, they're 379...

I think it’ll work to redeem 260000 points for 360$ off.

The terms from the flyer: “get 100$ in extra value (100000 PC Optimum points) when you redeem 200000-500000 PC Optimum points”

the way i read that is that 200000 points are worth 300$, 210000 points are worth 310$ and so on...

I can’t know for sure though, because the only time i spent that many points i juuuuust hit the minimum threshold. so if you do redeem, let us know how things work out!!

I don't often shop at RCS (out of my way) but I realized I could double-dip on my PCO points today. Neither went through correctly but I ended up getting my points in the end.

On my APP I had an 200 points for every $1 spent on fresh pork.
RCS' flyer had an offer of 3,000 points when you spend $12 on Marc Angelo meats in the meat department.
I purchased 2 packages of fresh Marc Angelo sausages for $15 and expected 6,000 points that did not show on my receipt.

Customer Service credited me 3,000 for their flyer offer and I had to do a missing points inquiry through the APP, which has already credited.

Spent $15 and received 6,000 points. Plus I still have my 200 points for every $1 on pork offer in my APP to save for another week or two.

The coupon says get up to 300$ off when you redeem 200000 points OR MORE. Could I use 260,000 worth of points, and get an extra 100,000 thrown in? Or does it have to be exactly 200,000? I'm trying to buy a Switch, they're 379...
Took me awhile but i finally found a page that has the full details about the offer and I copied the section that contains the answer to your question . Looks like if you redeem your 260,000 points you would get the extra $100 only, so whatever the math works out to for that? :

Tier #3: Get $100 in extra value (100,000 PC Optimum points) when you redeem 200,000 - 500,000 PC Optimum points

@Spotthecat, you should be able to use around that many points and get the rest as extra thrown in. Last Xmas we did the exact same thing. We bought a switch for our boys with my points. There was a redemption sale. I believe we used around around 250,000 points, and we got a switch, 2 games and one other thing, and we paid out 26.00. It was a great way to use my points for something that I REALLY didn't want to put the cash out for - like these kids NEED another gaming system :crazy2:

Just back from my shop. I did not receive any of the points for my offers. I am going to send off a missing points request on a few things and see what happens.

ETA--Received all 8600 points that I did not get from my offers. So spent $66 plus a bit of tax, used 50,000 points, got back 8600 points and paid $5 out of pocket. Not bad.

Last edited:

I did not know this, 'You are eligible to redeem $270 at any participating store or online at BeautyBoutique.ca and JoeFresh.ca.'.
Did anyone else know you could redeem online?

I did not know this, 'You are eligible to redeem $270 at any participating store or online at BeautyBoutique.ca and JoeFresh.ca.'.
Did anyone else know you could redeem online?

it makes sense because ive gotten beautyboutique.ca-specific offers (“spend 125$, get 20000 points,” or something similar?). but i hasn’t connected the dots!

have you ordered from them online before?

it makes sense because ive gotten beautyboutique.ca-specific offers (“spend 125$, get 20000 points,” or something similar?). but i hasn’t connected the dots!

have you ordered from them online before?
Nope, that information came with the email about crediting my account with the missing points. I probably will in the future though.

Yes, I like when those come around. I debated over Rexall's but I didn't want to drive all the way out there and I had to go to Loblaws anyways as well for chicken for dinner.

So I purchased milk, cereal, 2 purex, ketcup and a package of Christie cookies being cleared out for $26.10 and received 9,590 points (bonus on cereal in my app). That put me at 12,000+ points.

At Loblaws I cashed out $10 and received 7,000 points on 3 packages of chicken.

Yes, I like when those come around. I debated over Rexall's but I didn't want to drive all the way out there and I had to go to Loblaws anyways as well for chicken for dinner.

So I purchased milk, cereal, 2 purex, ketcup and a package of Christie cookies being cleared out for $26.10 and received 9,590 points (bonus on cereal in my app). That put me at 12,000+ points.

At Loblaws I cashed out $10 and received 7,000 points on 3 packages of chicken.

That was a great score!!!!

I had one of those offers too...I was going to run to shopper's after dinner last night. but by the time I stopped at the farmer's market, cooked and cleaned up dinner, threw in a load of laundry, got all the recycling gathered for garbage day, and gave the dog a bath because his old man dog fur coat was so smelly I couldn't stand it, then cleaned the bathtub because it smelled like old man dog WET fur lol I was pooped and didn't get there.

But I do see that they have a spend $50 get 20x the points all weekend. I'll be able to do that one easily this weekend.

I saw some great Shoppers offers that I haven't had before. Guess they see that I've been shopping there more regularly. :)

I just looked and the 1 thing I saved for this week didn't save either. Not a biggie but still disappointing. Hopefully it is a glitch and will re-appear.

20x bust for me. Our shoppers is under construction, so not much there. Not much there at the best of times. Plus some of the pricing is way overboard, so cheaper and easier to go to our Can Super store without the 20xs events. So just like AM, I don't chase the points, only if it makes sense. So shopping at superstore was $120 (lots of price matching so would have been higher) and still over 11000 points. So almost 10% back.
Side note, for the first time got a milk offer for shoppers, good till wed, so I will get that on way home from work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter