PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

20x / $50 event on Saturday only this week!
Awesome...This momma is needing some new mascara...and of course the one I really like is 30.00 :crazy2: and doesn't flake off and get into my eyes or make me want to gouge my eyes out because they are itchy from the flaking lol. I'm pretty sure I can find a couple of other things to get to that threshold. Maybe some new lip gloss as well...and chap sticks for the whole family since the colder dryer weather is settling in on us in northern Alberta :cold: :crazy2:

Awesome...This momma is needing some new mascara...and of course the one I really like is 30.00 :crazy2: and doesn't flake off and get into my eyes or make me want to gouge my eyes out because they are itchy from the flaking lol. I'm pretty sure I can find a couple of other things to get to that threshold. Maybe some new lip gloss as well...and chap sticks for the whole family since the colder dryer weather is settling in on us in northern Alberta :cold: :crazy2:
These products will also count towards your 'spend $150 on Cosmetics by Nov 28' for 20000 points.
Not a lot of points but if you're spending it anyway it's worth it.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the "for every $1 get 200 points" for meats? I spent $55.35 on fresh pork products and $17.50 on beef. I received all the points for the beef. I should have received 11,000 on the pork but was only given 7,200. I submitted a request for the missing 3,800 points.

Does anyone know if there is a limit on the "for every $1 get 200 points" for meats? I spent $55.35 on fresh pork products and $17.50 on beef. I received all the points for the beef. I should have received 11,000 on the pork but was only given 7,200. I submitted a request for the missing 3,800 points.

Any time I've had one of those types of offers, I've received all the points. Is there something maybe you purchased that scanned in differently and may not have shown as "meat"? I don't think I've ever seen a restriction on an amount for those type of spend coupons.

hese products will also count towards your 'spend $150 on Cosmetics by Nov 28' for 20000 points.
I also have a personal offer of 110,000 points if I spend 500.00 on Cosmetics, skincare and Fragrance by Nov 30. I'm currently sitting at 213.00. But it seems to include things like toothpaste and travel size items as well. I'm thinking with the things I'm going to need to replenish in the next couple of weeks...I should be able to hit that target. And maybe a fragrance for the dd for an xmas gift

Wednesday, time to save offers.
I know that you post this every week for us but last week I read it and then I forgot to go and save my offers and boom the offers that I had been saving for awhile were all gone and this weeks were crappy. I hope that they give me back some of my saved offers next week. Oh well at least I know I don't need 2 of them for awhile because I already stocked up on those items elsewhere.

Anyone else get a 20x offer at shoppers on 2L or 4L milks?

Yes, I did. I have not had this offer in a long time. I'll use it. We will be using our last bag of milk this weekend as it is.

I also received an offer of Every $30 Spent on Produce get 3,000 points. Not a lot but I know I'll be spending that sometime this week. I can double it with offers on corn, blueberries, mangos and potatoes (200 pts every $1).

Anyone else get a 20x offer at shoppers on 2L or 4L milks?
I did receive it as well :cheer2: I haven't had that in months...and was giving up hope that they would do that offer anymore. I also forgot to save a couple of my offers...and the one I really wanted to save, was an offer again. We must eat alot of the PC granola bars :scratchin Hopefully I can snag the big bulk box in the type the ds likes.

Yes, I did. I have not had this offer in a long time. I'll use it. We will be using our last bag of milk this weekend as it is.

I also received an offer of Every $30 Spent on Produce get 3,000 points. Not a lot but I know I'll be spending that sometime this week. I can double it with offers on corn, blueberries, mangos and potatoes (200 pts every $1).

I also received the milk and produce offer. But my produce offer is spend 60$ get 6,000 points. We do buy A LOT of fruits so maybe it's based on previous spendings in that category?!?

I also received the milk and produce offer. But my produce offer is spend 60$ get 6,000 points. We do buy A LOT of fruits so maybe it's based on previous spendings in that category?!?
I know the cost of produce has become almost prohibitive but that's just outrageous! $60 in one transaction .. holy crap you would spend all weekend blanching & freezing veggies and then making massive quantities of jam :P

I know the cost of produce has become almost prohibitive but that's just outrageous! $60 in one transaction .. holy crap you would spend all weekend blanching & freezing veggies and then making massive quantities of jam :P

My kids love eating fruits as snacks for school and at home. Of course, they don't want the same fruit twice during the day and they like different varieties. I often end up with 2 kinds of apples, 2-3 kinds of melons, 2 colours for grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, bananas, golden kiwis (no green), mangos, clementines, oranges, etc. It wouldn't surprise me if I spent that much on produce some weeks (my grocery bill is on average 250-300$/wk) but I agree 60$ is still a lot of money!! I'm happy they like fruits but I wish they liked the same ones!!! Hubby also wants to increase the number of plant-based meals we eat at home so that amount might be even bigger next time!

I also find it's very difficult to know for how much you have in your cart for produce since many varieties are per weight. I could use the balance I guess...

I have a $20/2,000 points produce offer for Superstore. That offer used to be like $15/3,000 points. I typically buy my product there versus Sobeys, so maybe they are catching on to my spending habits and don't need to offer as many points (?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter