PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Real Canadian Superstore has 15,000 pts for every $100 in Ultimate Dining gift cards and also H&M.

I have a bunch of bday gifts to buy in the coming weeks, would love to see more offers, like haven’t seen any promo on Indigo gift cards in ages. Wouldn’t mind Keg and Mastermind Toys too, lol.
I got Indigo ones at shoppers around November last year. I think they were 15% off, maybe 20%.

So it was between 20x for $40 at Shoppers or 100 am $40(p&g and coupon). I opted for the shoppers spend. 15600 on $48. Not bad as I shopped sales on things I really needed. There is another 20x/$40 in the app for Wed. I think I'll get more body wash/soups and things.

Forgot to save my offers yesterday :( . I did get most of them back however there was one I wanted that did not get returned. Must remember to check day of week. Retired so one day is often like the next which isn't always a bad thing, lol.

Forgot to save my offers yesterday :( . I did get most of them back however there was one I wanted that did not get returned. Must remember to check day of week. Retired so one day is often like the next which isn't always a bad thing, lol.
DARN! Me, too! But the offers have changed- different fresh veggies, and, woohoo, cat food(! I literally just added to the list!) Nothing else of interest, though, however, Shoppers offer is Olay, and I can stock up on that.

DARN! Me, too! But the offers have changed- different fresh veggies, and, woohoo, cat food(! I literally just added to the list!) Nothing else of interest, though, however, Shoppers offer is Olay, and I can stock up on that.
My Shoppers bonus offer is Tampax…….I went through menopause 15 years ago, lol. Second time I have had that offer and its one you can't get rid of. Just hate to waste a good slot that could have a better offer.

My Shoppers bonus offer is Tampax…….I went through menopause 15 years ago, lol. Second time I have had that offer and its one you can't get rid of. Just hate to waste a good slot that could have a better offer.

sometimes if i have a really good offer (PC or Air Miles) I’ll get donations for a local food bank, shelter, etc. Tampons could be a good donation, if you want the points?

With Airmiles you can sometimes earn airmiles by purchasing Sobeys/Foodland gift cards. Does this program ever offer something similar? Earning PC points by buying Loblaws gift cards?

Once a year Shoppers will offer bonus points for buying gift cards, I think up to a maximum but I can't remember what that is. Otherwise, if you have the PC mastercard, you earn more pts for Shoppers purchases (they don't care what they are), but you wouldn't get the base 15 points/$ for buying them at Shoppers.

Once a year Shoppers will offer bonus points for buying gift cards, I think up to a maximum but I can't remember what that is. Otherwise, if you have the PC mastercard, you earn more pts for Shoppers purchases (they don't care what they are), but you wouldn't get the base 15 points/$ for buying them at Shoppers.

This used to be in November. Last November was the first November Shoppers Optimum was PC Optimum and they cancelled the gift card promo. We can always hope they bring it back though.

sometimes if i have a really good offer (PC or Air Miles) I’ll get donations for a local food bank, shelter, etc. Tampons could be a good donation, if you want the points?
yes ☝️☝️☝️I always say there's enough stigma attached to needing to use a food bank but to be stuck using no name or worse dollar store feminine hygiene products is lousy!!! Another place that would just love to get this as well as diapers is a women's shelter, they often leave a crappy situation with nothing but the clothes on their backs

I remembered late last night to save mine...there were a couple good ones that I will need to buy this weekend.

Looks like it's a 20X on 75.00 of beauty products. It might help some. I also noticed that there is a bonus 10,000 points if you sign up for mobile personal text offers. The 10,000 points is on your next purchase of 40.00 or more. Not great...but it's something.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
side note...I do have a personal offer coming for 20x the points on a 50.00 purchase...maybe some others will see that one too

I remembered late last night to save mine...there were a couple good ones that I will need to buy this weekend.

Looks like it's a 20X on 75.00 of beauty products. It might help some. I also noticed that there is a bonus 10,000 points if you sign up for mobile personal text offers. The 10,000 points is on your next purchase of 40.00 or more. Not great...but it's something.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/flyer
side note...I do have a personal offer coming for 20x the points on a 50.00 purchase...maybe some others will see that one too

I have a personal offer for tomorrow of 20X on a $40 purchase, so it looks like there are a few variants of that floating around.

I forgot to get milk yesterday, when I had the 20X offer on it. Of course, we ran out of milk last night, so I ended up getting one bag today. I'll pick up another tomorrow to help me get to my $40 threshold, but today's feels like a waste of a bag. :crazy2:

I have an offer for Eddoes. I had to google to even figure out what it was. Not sure why I would get that offer.
My 20X is on a $50 purchase and I think it's only good tomorrow so I will wait and see what happens next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!