PCH Grill - Lilo & Stitch Aloha Breakfast on sunday

funhouse8

<font color=teal>How can you invest so much money
Has anyone ever done this in the early afternoon. Our plane arrives at 10am and i was thinking of bringing my bro & his family here to eat lunch and seen it still has characters till 2 on sundays. Will they have lunch items available on the menu or in the buffet? What time do you think i should make reservations for (Our plane comes in to LGB airport)? It's his birthday Will they do anything special? Thanks to all, Gina :teeth:

We ate here 3 Sundays ago, however it was in the morning. Even at that early hour they did have some lunch foods, white rice, Mickey Chicken Nuggets, and some other chicken dish.

To be safe I wouldnt book before 2 hours after you are scheduled to land to give you time to get luggage and drive there. Personally, I would go for as late as I could get because I would worry about flight delays. ;)

If you note on your priority seating that it is someones birthday the waitresses will bring over a cupcake and sing. We saw this happen to the little girl next to us which was quite funny because it wasn't her birthday and she looked at her mother and said "HUH? WHAT?". The mother had to remind her it was her "birthday trip". :teeth:

I hope it works out for you. We enjoyed our expreience at PCH Grill very much! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter