PeachTree Road Race July 4 2019

garneska

DIS Veteran
I thought I would take this of the Running 2019 thread.

Who is in for PTRR this year?

It is a big, huge race so a meet up might be hard unless people are staying in Atlanta, ie hotels. If so we could do a meet up either Wed night or Thursday after the race. I can try and organize something. even if it is ice cold drinks at the park. It would be helpful to know your corral. I am in B.

People i know who are in:

@OldSlowGoofyGuy Corral B
@Disney at Heart and DH Corral E
@tigger536
@cavepig Corral B
@Krandor
@GADisneyDad14 Corral H and DW Corral J
@Jen7079
@GuinnessRunner Corral R
@Sonyamalexander Corral M
@SheriBerry and DSis Corral J

Last edited:
I'll message you my number for maybe trying to find each other (& maybe any others) in Corral B. I'm staying with a friend, who is setting all our plans since I'm a fish out of water on this race/Atlanta. I have Disney races at least, but this looks massive to me.

Last edited:

This is the race hat started my running journey 16 years ago. Ran it then because my brother had started running and I convinced him to come down and do it so then I had to start running myself. Now it's our tradition and a great excuse to get together. Unfortunately, because of health issues he could run it the last two years, but we are back this year! Downside is because he didn't have a POT, I will have to drop back with him in R so we will be melting out on the course. Will be a fun time and glad he's back out there again!

I would definitely be up for meeting for drinks after the race. I often do that anyway. Nice to sit and rest and have a beer and let Marta crowds settle down a bit. It's a holiday and I'm in no real rush to get somewhere.

I have updated the first post with the additional runners. @Jen7079 it was nice to meet you in Gulf Shores. I hope you did not get eaten alive by the yellow flies like I did. Yes at our Gulf Shores Dismeet, I met a run disser and said she needed to post. Especially since she is a newbie. I am sure a lot of us can help answer questions.

I am attaching the link that will let you know what your corral is.

https://admin.chronotrack.com/user/...108.419998587.1556802552-852499208.1556802552

i hope it works. i think it does. i checked in the preview.

I am planning on signing up for the triple peach as well. Seriously i plan to register this weekend.

Once closer i will try and nail down some more info. I will be on vacation at the end of June so i will try and get some details out in about 2 weeks.

If you want me to add your corral please post it.

With the GA weather the last week, I should certainly be heat-acclimated.

Situation was such that i ran my 6 miles this morning at 10:30 AM. I will say it was not humid but it was hot as heck. I am hoping it is properly acclimating me. Well i will definitely be able to find you this year since we are in the same corral. I must have just squeaked in B.

I’ll be in Wave H, DW is in J. Should I be nice and drop back with her? 8-)

Around a month away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter