Pearl Harbor...buy a tour or get up early?

Also note that if you reserve tickets for say 2pm and you get there a little earlier, if they have extra tickets for earlier tours then you can trade them in. We had tickets for the very last tour but we ended up getting there about an hour early. We were able to go to the ticket desk and get them switched to the next tour that was leaving (in two minutes!).

Also note that if you reserve tickets for say 2pm and you get there a little earlier, if they have extra tickets for earlier tours then you can trade them in. We had tickets for the very last tour but we ended up getting there about an hour early. We were able to go to the ticket desk and get them switched to the next tour that was leaving (in two minutes!).

Excellent tip, thank you!

We went last year. on line tickets go fast. We missed the 60 day, if I recall when they went on sale at 1st I didn't think about them being 7 AM Hawaii time, so I tried to early. When I went back online at Hawaii time I screwed up by an hour, so I missed out. The day before was tough due to travel and vacation. We did get tickets same day. You do want to get there early the line was crazy but we got out on a transport boat pretty early. There was plenty to see while waiting to go to Arizona Memorial. I was numbed by the memorials of every sub and ship and the listing of each crew member. I regret not talking more time to see more of the site.

Just circling back to close the loop on this thread. Today is my two month date from our Pearl Harbor visit. I went online and had no problem getting the reservation at 1:00 pm for the $3.00 service fee for two people. It was very easy, and definitely the way to go for ticket reservations. It will work perfectly for us as far as the time of day.

Thank you once again to all that helped out on this question. You've been a great help to me! :thanks:

I went in June last year; missed the two month window, and was unable to get tickets the day before (needed 6) even though I called and was online a few minutes before 7am. We went early the next day and were able to go that afternoon. There was a considerably long line, and lots of tour buses full of people before and after us.

I went in June last year; missed the two month window, and was unable to get tickets the day before (needed 6) even though I called and was online a few minutes before 7am. We went early the next day and were able to go that afternoon. There was a considerably long line, and lots of tour buses full of people before and after us.

I just checked and there are still more than 100 tickets available for the day I booked at two months out (two days ago). But I was looking for April reservation, which is not peak season. I would think any time over the summer, such as June, the two month window would be important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!