Pearl Harbor tour: what time?

That's odd! Right under my reservation number on the email, there is a bar code. I am sure just having the reservation number will be sufficient. Can anyone else chime in?

Checked my emails, and they have the bar code as well.
Just to clarify, you're both talking about the timed Arizona pre-paid timed tix only, right? The $1.50pp one? Not any of the paid tours or things involving the Missouri/Bowfin/etc?

I've looked like 8 times at this point, but there is no bar code on my Arizona "confirmation letter email"...

I just check mine and didn't notice a bar code either. But I did see something that said "mail attachment" under my reservation number. When I click on it, a bar code comes up. No words or anything else. Just a bar code. So I guess I will print both the email and the code attachment and bring it. I'm glad I am noticing this thread. I would have never thought to click on that to print. Thank you!!!

I just check mine and didn't notice a bar code either. But I did see something that said "mail attachment" under my reservation number. When I click on it, a bar code comes up. No words or anything else. Just a bar code. So I guess I will print both the email and the code attachment and bring it. I'm glad I am noticing this thread. I would have never thought to click on that to print. Thank you!!!
Oh for heaven's sake. I have an attachment too. It's named "noname" and is literally nothing but a bar code. It's nowhere near the reservation number, just at the bottom of the email, although that's probably gmail's doing. I would NEVER have thought to fuss with that w/o this thread. I actually had tried at one point when I thought I was losing it and couldn't see a bar code after my 10th time opening the email, and it didn't work b/c the default file type couldn't decode it, so I figured it was some logo/signature. But with a bit of fiddling, I can open it. Literally nothing but a bar code. That's SO weird.

@cmph, so glad you got it! That's so weird because I was using gmail too and could see the bar code, but I was looking on my phone not on a computer. Wonder if that was why, but in any case, so glad you have a bar code as well! Have a wonderful trip =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter