Pecos Bill?

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
:confused: Where is Pecos Bills? Someone on another message board mentioned yummy burgers there. Were they being sarcastic or is this true? I haven't had a truly yummy burger at WDW before, only the mass produced run-of-the-mill types. BTW, if anyone knows where there are yummy burgers (Please don't say McDonalds by the AS resorts) let me know. Thanks!:D

It is at MK kind of across from Splash Mountain.
We have eaten there several times and enjoyed almost all of them. It seems if they are real busy they pre-cook significantly large number of burgers thereby resulting in cool rubbery burgers. I took one back twice last year.
They have a huge fixin' bar that is very good as well.
It's on our list for our Oct. trip.

I found the burgers we got there to be the best of our trip last year. The burgers were hot and fresh, but the place was just mobbed with people. The fixins bar was quite nice. I am planning to go back there again this trip if we are close by around lunchtime. Mickey

I don't care for Pecos at all, to me just fast food burgers. My family likes the burgers at Sci-Fi. Alot of people on this board complain about Sci-Fi. Onion rings are good there too.

We like Pecos Bills but not their burgers. We usually get hot dogs there. I agree with the other posters abotu Pecos Bills having cold burgers. We didin't send it back but I wish we had. The hot dogs seems better and you can't beat the toppings bar.

We love the chicken wrap at Peco Bills. It's huge. My DH and I split it with an order of fries. Then we load up on the goodies from the fixings bar (my DH calls it the "salad bar"). Peco Bills is in Frontierland near the bridge that you go over to Splash Mountain.

We usually make it here at least once during our trips. I get the burgers and really like them - especially since you can use the fixings bar to load up on toppings.

Other favorite burgers have been at The Sc-Fi and at Beaches & Cream.

Jill

If you're talking good hamburgers, then you must go to Beaches n' Cream. MMMmmmmmm

Pecos Bill's has the best salad. It's all cut up in small pieces with chunk of cheddar cheese and a great lime-vinegarette dressing. It's my favorite meal in MK.

We love Pecos Bill's. However a big part of the attraction to me is the view of the MK parades. We arrive about 30 min befroe a parade order our food and get a good view of the parades. We ate there 2X in one day last yr to see both parades. The burger are good, but my favorites are the chicken salad or the chicken wrap. I also love that you can get carrots instead or fries.

I like Pecos Bill's for the chicken wrap. I've never had a burger there.

For a great burger, go to Beaches and Cream between the Yacht and Beach Club. You can walk or take the boat from Epcot.

If the park closes at 7, can y'all tell me when Pecos Bill closes???

I was considering getting dinner there right when it closes, so we won't be a part of the exodus leaving...

Also--is it pretty easy to find a good parade seat if we decide to go 1/2 hour before the parade like the poster above suggested?

I've really enjoyed this thread

I like the idea of watching the parade while you eat a late lunch. Do you grab a seat inside or outside to do this? Aslo another Peco tip I read on some board was to order a double burger and buy an extra bun for just a noimal amount and then make two burgers & share the fries. pleanty of food for two people.

jordan's mom

WE like the burgers at the Plaza Restaurant. That is right off Main Street behind the ice cream palor! It's little more money, but we feel that the burgers are freshly cooked! Hope you find a good burger in MK! Lynn

I get a burger at Pecos Bill's just to drown it in mushrooms. I LOVE the mushrooms on the fixin's bar.

The best burgers at WDW are at Leaning Palms at Typhoon Lagoon. YUMMY!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter