Peleton Accessories?

Theta

DIS Veteran
What accessories did you order directly from Peleton when you got your bike?

Also what kind of delivery times are people experiencing now?

I got one about 5 weeks ago. Absolutely love it. The only thing I ordered from Peloton was the pad the bike sits on. I will probably order weights at some point. I have hand weights but they don’t fit in the holder.

I lucked out and was able to move up my delivery date and it only took 1 week from my order date to delivery. I’m in Portland and the bike was delivered by XPO. There’s a Peloton community on Reddit that’s pretty active and they have a new buyer thread everyday. You’ll likely get more responses there.

Last edited:
I got one about 5 weeks ago. Absolutely love it. The only thing I ordered from Peloton was the pad the bike sits on. I will probably order weights at some point. I have hand weights but they don’t fit in the holder.

I lucked out and was able to move up my delivery date and it only took 1 week from my order date to delivery. I’m in Portland and the bike was delivered by XPO. There’s a Peloton community on Reddit that’s pretty active and they have a new buyer thread everyday. You’ll likely get more responses there.

Where did you get your shoes?

Thanks! I will check out reddit!

So happy you love you bike.

I bought my shoes at REI. I ordered Pearl Izumi, Shimano RP3, and a pair of Bontragers. I liked the fit of the Shimanos the best. I’ve read mixed reviews about the Peloton shoes, but I’m sure they are fine to get you started.

Last edited:

Wherever you get your shoes, make sure you get the kind that have the proper clips for the Peloton pedals (LOOK deltaI think).

Wherever you get your shoes, make sure you get the kind that have the proper clips for the Peloton pedals (LOOK deltaI think).

Clips usually do not come with bike shoes as the pedals are as individual as the shoes, meaning different people like different types of pedals. Any local bike shop will have a variety of different shoes and you can ask which clips work with the Peloton pedals. They are very easy to change out if you need to change clips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter