Pen lights for rides

Jordan's MOM

DIS Veteran
I have seen mentioned many times on post the idea of giving your child a small pen light to take on dark rides to prevent him being frightened. Today in Wal-mart I happened to see these lights in the shape of all the disney characters! They were so cute and cost less than 3.00. Just a heads up for anyone going soon with a dark fearing child.
Also happened to walk through the fabric department and noticed this whole display of Disney patches. They had all different characters and they can be ironed or stitched on kids clothes. They would be so cute to add to a plain pair of jeans. Can you tell where I wanted to be today instead of Wal-mart!LOL.

Jordan's mom

Where in the store did you find these pens? I asked at my local Walmart and they had never heard of them. My daughter is scared of dark rides and these would be great for our Jan. trip.

mforbach,

They were in the toy section, hanging on a display that was hanging from a shelf. This was a Super Wal-mart in NC. Hope you can find them. They were so cute. BTW. We love WDW in January. Have a great trip.

Jordan's mom

Where at in NC? I live in Hickory. We just bought one of those glow in the dark necklaces last night and talked about that they would be good to take with us and activate when we were at Disney in a dark place. Those Disney lights sound great too!

Tina

ttm999,

Hey, you are not too far away. They were at the Super Wal-mart in Mooresville, night off 77. You might want to call first if you are going to drive down. They had plenty but I can bet they would go quick. Good luck!!!

Jordan's mom

Thanks Jordan's MOM. Checked out 2 different Walmarts today and didn't find any. Oh well, we have time to keep checking before our trip.

Hey, here in Atlanta, I have seen the Pooh character plastic 3D keychains that have light up heads or noses on an end-cap. They were $2.49 each and I really hope to snag one tomorrow for a gift/travel bag that I am making for our trip. I also saw some light like this at TDS today. I hope this helps. Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter