Penny's Amusement Park

Renpener

I'm Penny, The Cheese and "Dude.all" King!<br><fon
Heya :)

I haven't posted up a lot of my rooms in a while, so try to bear with me here lol

So a lot of people have been going up to me over the last few days as I've been room building and asked me why on earth would I be building/spending when VMK is gonna close. The answer? Simple - to finish my dream rooms before I lose the chance.

I looked at my 5 (My operated Pirate Boats room was taken down for various reasons) original rooms, and thought about what I need. After thinking it through, I needed a connecting room - an entrance that links all the rooms together as one.

Penny's Amusement Park Entrance:
Entrance.jpg

Simple layout, each ' cave ' leads to its own ride, and there are 2 other ride porters that lead to something that I'll talk about later. The exit porters in each ride room eventually lead to the red barrel seat in the back, where guests can visit more rooms.

Now it all looked great with that connector, but I felt the 5 original rooms were not as attractive as they should be, so I refurbished them all.

New Penny's Roller Coaster Ride :) :
RollerCoaster.jpg

Removed the snow area and made all seats matching. I also added some ALR grass walls in the side areas.

New Penny's Pirate Ship Swing :) :
PirateSwing.jpg

Changed the rugs, got rid of the hippos, changed the side area to enter the swing, and added ALR grass walls behind the ship.

New Penny's Wild River Rapids :) :
RiverRapids.jpg

Whole seating area was redone.

New Penny's Submarine Adventure :) :
Submarine.jpg

Entrance onto the sub was edited along with the table area on the bottom.

New Penny's Jungle Cruise Safari :) :
JungleCruiseSafari.jpg

Fence on the dock was changed... and I forgot what else I did lol

Now all the rooms looked great! However, I felt like my park was very... small. I added a room of mine that was based after a ride in Tokyo Disneyland and refurbished it too. Then I created this whole new room based on Tower of Terror that I feel really captures the outside appearance.

New Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster:
FlyingFishCoaster.jpg

Edited the area where there's now a PPR waterfall and PPR ship. I also added more trees.

Penny's Tower of Terror:
TOT.jpg

When riding, lightning is shown all over the windows of this building. When there's about 8 people riding it at once (which I think it pretty much the max), there is lightning EVERYWHERE.

Because the Tower of Terror is a teleporter-to-teleporter ride, I can only let people go in the inside of it when I am supervising it. If someone clicks while s/he is inside... well that person gets stuck and sends other people backwards or makes them stuck too.

It cost over 100K to refurbish the old rooms and build the new rooms.

Come stop by when you get the chance! Just search up Renpener in the guest rooms list.

Hopefully see you all before VMK closes,
~Ren

Hey! Wait a minute, I missed a room! rofl Next to the last one.;)
Great rooms Ren.:thumbsup2
Kim

Those are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing! I hope to visit when you're open :)

Because the Tower of Terror is a teleporter-to-teleporter ride, I can only let people go in the inside of it when I am supervising it. If someone clicks while s/he is inside... well that person gets stuck and sends other people backwards or makes them stuck too.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter