Pens in the staterooms

Just used mine this morning. I love the way it writes! Just checked and there is no brand name on the pen that I could see.

I have been on 5 Disney Cruises and never noticed a pen in my room. Where do you normally find them?

In the desk drawer (the shallow drawer where the chair goes) there always should be a pen, as pictured above, two postcards, two sheets of DCL notepaper and two DCL envelopes for the notepaper.

I love the silver and mine always ran out way too quick. I noticed recently on the Fantasy that the room had the generic Disney Resort Pens. If anybody knows the refill for the silver I would be grateful for I have occasionally bought a refill but it doesn't fit.

Joe

You are totally missing out. There are usually a couple of postcards for your use in there as well!
LOL I totally feel like I have missed out BIG time......it makes me feel like what else have I missed out on.....I will be looking at all future cruises in a whole new light now :)

Can you unscrew the pen and remove the ink tube? If yes, you can take it to an office supply store and see if they have the same size.

Thanks!

This pen was in the desk drawer on the Fantasy in April of this year, along with paper and envelopes. Oh, and the cute postcards!

We were joking with our server on the Dream about how much we liked his pen and how his might disappear. It was the same pen as found in the stateroom. He agreed they are nice but they leak. The assistant server chuckled and backed him up.

You may not want to keep it in your Dooney...

I love those pens. I take one every year as I love the way they write but they don't last too long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter