People Making Gossip On Bob Chapek Got Me Concern Of The Future of Disney

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Let me just say that this is not a rant thread, but a confused and concerns about Bob Chapek. A lot of people always gave Bob Chapek some crap. Pardon my french. A lot of people were gossiping on him and giving him a lot of hate. For example. I've heard he cut the parade performers for Magic Happens Parade next year and show Disney characters only due of budget cuts, but thankfully, I've just stop by at the Disney auditions website and it says they are hiring new performers for Magic Happens Parade with characters. Then they say this, "Bob Chapek is so fake at the D23Expo." "He had a job coach to make sure people knows that Bob Chapek cares for the parks without acting like an idiot." "He hates entertainment." "He hates Walt Disney." "He destroys Star Wars Galaxy's Edge." "He's an anti-Walt Disney." And etc. People are carelessly gossiping about him on Micechat, WDWMagic, Twitter, well, everywhere. I just watch the D23Expo convention about Parks and Resort projects on youtube, and I thought Bob Chapek did a professional job on his speech or maybe I just don't understand his body language. Now I'm scared what will happen if he's the next CEO of Disney? People will go riot and maybe or worse, people will try to terrrize to Disney studios like crazy terrorists and arsonists. I know he's not perfect, and no I don't think he's qualified to be the next CEO of Disney, but I think maybe gossiping about him too much without any proof is getting way out of hand. I'm a little mixed with him, but I thought he did a find job at D23Expo last year. And I'm glad people didn't boo at him. I don't know, I'm just concerned.

I don’t think riots or other acts of violence will happen if he’s made CEO. Eisner was not beloved by the end of his tenure and none of that happened. People don’t like Chapek for a bunch of reasons, but riots or terrorism is a pretty big step from someone in a chat room saying they hate him. What’s far more likely to happen is a stockholder vote of no confidence, which is basically a public way for Disney stockholders to say they do not approve of the boards appointment. If you would like to know more about how that process works (and how a gated CEO is felt with) I would suggest reading Disney’s War. It’s an excellent book

Yeah, I guess I maybe go over the top there. I'm just concern about the future of Disney Bob Chapek is chosen. I've heard about that book. If I get the chance to find it, I'll give it a read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter