Pet Loops

chapie1968

DIS Veteran
I was looking around via google and I can't seem to get a solid answer for what are the pet loops at FW.

What are they?
And also which ones do you recommend?

From WDW site...
Pet-Friendly Policy
Furry friends are welcome to join your family’s camping adventure as long as the following conditions are met.

• All pets must be kept on a handheld leash that is 8 feet or shorter or confined in the interior of the owner’s climate-controlled personal recreational vehicle. Pets are not permitted in tents and pop-up campers.
  • Guests with pet privileges may take their dogs to play in the off-leash Waggin' Trails Dog Park or walk the many on-leash trails. So that our Guests with pets can enjoy ample time at the Walt Disney World theme parks and destinations, day and overnight kennel care is available at Best Friends Pet Care.
  • Pet owners are required to pick up after and properly dispose of their pet's droppings.
  • Pets that interfere with the quality of the Guest experience at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground in any away (such as aggression, noise, etc.) or generate a legitimate complaint to management will result in the pet owner being required to discontinue the pet's inappropriate behavior, remove the pet to an off-site kennel, or leave the Resort.
  • Please note that Guests who wish to stay with their pets at The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort will be charged a $5 per-night pet fee.
Pets are allowed in all loops that are not tent/pop-up loops. Which are 1500 & 2000. So, loop 100 -1400 and 1600 - 1900& 2100 are pet loops. It depends on which level site you are staying to offer an opinion on a loop. Also what is important to you during your stay.

Thank You.

Now any recommendations for loops? We have a Premium Site reserved. We are a family of 4 (kids..LOL) are young adults(18 & 22). They are looking forward to being able to explore WDW on their own. We have a golf cart.

I also like 700-900. 400 is nice if you want a premium close to the dock and restaurants, but having a cart I would seriously not worry about being close to anything. That is another reason why the 700-900 is good as it's really in the middle of things.

I am not a fan of 1400, which I believe is why they kept putting me there.

The 1200 is my favorite with my dog. Sites are big and somewhat private. I walk out the back of the site and walk down towards the unhook area. Wide open and seldom run into other dogs. We've seen a few armadillos and deer in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter