Pete’s WW2 comment

I was also wondering what the comment was so I watched again. It was made during John's rapid fire about a possible 3rd gate at Tokyo Disney. Pete said something along the lines of "I'm guessing it won't be WWII themed."

I don't see it as being that big of a deal. It was just an unfunny joke. Was something removed from the video?
Thats it?????.......just stop

I was also wondering what the comment was so I watched again. It was made during John's rapid fire about a possible 3rd gate at Tokyo Disney. Pete said something along the lines of "I'm guessing it won't be WWII themed."

I don't see it as being that big of a deal. It was just an unfunny joke. Was something removed from the video?

I just took it as a factual statement.

I don’t understand what’s offensive about it o_O offensive towards who? The Japanese? When we make it over to the US on vacations nowadays I’m scared of offending every time I open my mouth. There’s just no way to know what people will be offended by anymore.

Who cares...like will move on no one needs to language police what Pete says. He’s an equal opportunity offender, thick skin and all that...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts