Pete made me do it!

I'm going to pretend you are all complimenting me as part of the podcast team - even though I know it is not true...:thumbsup2:rolleyes1
Sorry, you didn’t make me do it since I hadn’t seen any of your episodes yet, but you did help me do it! Those spreadsheets were amazing. I love a good spreadsheet and I spend a lot of time looking through those when deciding where to buy!

I'm going to pretend you are all complimenting me as part of the podcast team - even though I know it is not true...:thumbsup2:rolleyes1
Love seeing you on the show! I"ve been really impressed the show isn't afraid to get into the weeds with some advanced concepts.

Sorry, you didn’t make me do it since I hadn’t seen any of your episodes yet, but you did help me do it! Those spreadsheets were amazing. I love a good spreadsheet and I spend a lot of time looking through those when deciding where to buy!

Where are these spreadsheets of which you speak?

I LOVE you on the show! I hope you stay on it - I think you add a valuable perspective, as you are the only one who is not local to Orlando and I like that you can show that viewpoint, as that's how many of us are. Also, love that you can give the viewpoint as a parent, too. Please keep recording with them!

I LOVE you on the show! I hope you stay on it - I think you add a valuable perspective, as you are the only one who is not local to Orlando and I like that you can show that viewpoint, as that's how many of us are. Also, love that you can give the viewpoint as a parent, too. Please keep recording with them!
I agree. I love Pete W. passion and his reviews, but he uses DVC differently than I would be able to so it's nice to have your perspective added to the mix. Of all the people on the show, I think my uses for DVC will most closely align with yours.

My mom, however, will align most closely with Pete's critical views, so if a resort gets Pete's stamp of approved I know it should be safe to take her as well!

Thanks so much! Pete W. seems to be ready to keep me around, we already recorded a second set of shows and I seem to be included in the third upcoming.

@skier_pete How many points do you have? (You may have covered that in one of the shows - I'm behind.)

I mentioned where I own, but I don't think the number of points. We bought 160 points in 2014 at AKV through resale, which lucky for me at the time still gave you most of the perks. We added another 75 points at Boardwalk in 2017 for the purpose of Food and Wine stays. I am not too keen on the 2042 contracts but we really wanted to be able to stay there for short trips. We've stayed at SSR, Poly, BWV, BCV, WLV-BR, and VGC in California. Mostly studios but two short 1-bed stays. I definitely represent the DVC owner that needs to stretch his points, which is why I have learned so much.

Pete and the team is hitting me with some add-on-itis as well, but so far resisting. Partly because I haven't yet completely paid off my first contract. (Our 2nd contract we paid cash.)

You don't have to pretend, LOL. OF course, we all love you & Bing Showei and all your data!

Plus he's saving us from another Craig & Ryno special. 😈

Full disclosure - Ryno told me I was rude on Twitter once. He was almost definitely right :laughing:

I actually watched a couple of the shows recently and enjoyed your input, @skier_pete. I'm glad to hear you'll be on the next ones!

Plus he's saving us from another Craig & Ryno special. 😈

Full disclosure - Ryno told me I was rude on Twitter once. He was almost definitely right :laughing:

I actually watched a couple of the shows recently and enjoyed your input, @skier_pete. I'm glad to hear you'll be on the next ones!
I wonder if @skier_pete can sing as well as Craig!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter