Pete Rose Bar and Grill

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
He is always in Vegas hawking his autograph, he opened a bar and grill at the Hawaiian Market, specializing in Cincinnati 3 way chilly ans Philadelphia Cheese steak sandwiches, the two clubs he played for. Im gonna try it out.

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/oct/14/pete-rose-bar-and-grill-grand-opening-im-going-to/

on a side note, I seen him at the Mirage one time saleing his autograph autograph, no one was in line and I yelled "Pete you belong on the Hall of fame " he just nodded at me and looked like he was thinking I must hear that 100 times a day, lol

Still a hero in Cincinnati with a street named after him near the ball park. He is to be placed in the Reds Hall of Fame this year. However, can anyone outside of Cincinnati make a decent 3 way?

Still a hero in Cincinnati with a street named after him near the ball park. He is to be placed in the Reds Hall of Fame this year. However, can anyone outside of Cincinnati make a decent 3 way?

hey he played the game the wau its suppose to be played, maybe not on the 3 way, but I bet some one will give Pete a great recipe to sale. Admit next time your go to Vegas your going to stop by and get some 3 way

hey he played the game the wau its suppose to be played, maybe not on the 3 way, but I bet some one will give Pete a great recipe to sale. Admit next time your go to Vegas your going to stop by and get some 3 way

I moved away from the Cincinnati area a long time ago, so I haven't had a good 3 way in a while. I will give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts