Pete Rose Bar and Grill

low-key

DIS Veteran
He is always in Vegas hawking his autograph, he opened a bar and grill at the Hawaiian Market, specializing in Cincinnati 3 way chilly ans Philadelphia Cheese steak sandwiches, the two clubs he played for. Im gonna try it out.

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/oct/14/pete-rose-bar-and-grill-grand-opening-im-going-to/

on a side note, I seen him at the Mirage one time saleing his autograph autograph, no one was in line and I yelled "Pete you belong on the Hall of fame " he just nodded at me and looked like he was thinking I must hear that 100 times a day, lol

Laz

DIS Veteran
Still a hero in Cincinnati with a street named after him near the ball park. He is to be placed in the Reds Hall of Fame this year. However, can anyone outside of Cincinnati make a decent 3 way?

low-key

DIS Veteran
Still a hero in Cincinnati with a street named after him near the ball park. He is to be placed in the Reds Hall of Fame this year. However, can anyone outside of Cincinnati make a decent 3 way?

hey he played the game the wau its suppose to be played, maybe not on the 3 way, but I bet some one will give Pete a great recipe to sale. Admit next time your go to Vegas your going to stop by and get some 3 way

Laz

DIS Veteran
hey he played the game the wau its suppose to be played, maybe not on the 3 way, but I bet some one will give Pete a great recipe to sale. Admit next time your go to Vegas your going to stop by and get some 3 way
I moved away from the Cincinnati area a long time ago, so I haven't had a good 3 way in a while. I will give it a try.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.