Pets

On the Travel channel (?) special they did on Hard Rock, they said pets were allowed. I am sure there are some restrictions/rules that apply but they did not mention any specifically.

When we were at ther HRH there were several dogs staying there. In fact one family brought their dog into the Sunset Grille in a gym bag and were feeding him under the table. Wonder what the board of health would have said about that!!

There is a size restriction. I think it's 12 pounds or something like that.

I seem to remember from the travel channel special that they had a limited amount of special rooms that you could have 1 pet of under 25lbs in. My dog weighs about 28lbs so I seem to remember it being 25 lbs since I was thinking if she dieted a little, she would make the weight cut-off.

They did have a cute little doggie treat bag and special dog bowl that came with the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter