• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Petsburg

scoobysmom

Mouseketeer
Mu DD has been watching a show on Animal Planet called Petsburg USA. The intro says live from the Disney MGM Studios. Are these old shows or are they still filmed there?
Thanks for any info.
12 days and counting..................:hyper:

I have no idea if they are still making this show at MGM.. I thought that Animal Planet had a relationship with Universal now.

I can say that in 1998, Petsburg was filmed at MGM. My friends and I were asked to be in the studio audience as we entered the park.. it started out fun, but it was a nightmare! We were there for hours and hours and people kept sneaking away. We spent so much time there, watching them take the same shot over and over.
Sorry for rambling, but your post reminded me of this crazy day.. I had forgotten about it.

Last year, I tried to find out more info about Petsburg and I called WDW information and I was told it is not filmed there any more. It would have been neat to be in the audience. I have heard that you can go to MGM Guest Services and they do have a schedule of what is being filmed that day... But, I am not sure that there are any shows at all being filmed at MGM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter