Photo shop or paint shop?

swimmingneno

<marquee><font color=blue>I just need to get past
I want to buy one of these guys for things like signatures and stuff.. but my mom, also might want to do some photo editing and stuff.. which one of these should i buy? also where should i buy it at a cheap price?

I have both Photoshop and Paint Shop. Compared, I would definitely say Photoshop has a lot more options.

I have no clue about prices.

I dont know the US prices for the softwares but I know that here, Abode Photoshop CS 3 is 10x the price of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI .

Adobe Photoshop is better than Corel Paint Shop Pro, now all depends what you really want to do.

I dont know the US prices for the softwares but I know that here, Abode Photoshop CS 3 is 10x the price of Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI .

Adobe Photoshop is better than Corel Paint Shop Pro, now all depends what you really want to do.

You could always get an older version... I wanted CS3, but when I saw the price, I was content with the Photoshop Elements 2 I have right now.

I have GIMP it is free and if used correctly it can be as good or better than Photoshop.

I use Paint Shop Pro Eleven And it gets all my graphics done =) Here is are some samples of my work =)

plwall121024x768-1.jpg

signhaitus.jpg

icon.jpg

layouta.jpg

sign1.png

projectcover-1.jpg

2.jpg

999.jpg

layout1part1ohnoitssmall.jpg

VALENTINESDAY.jpg

Oh and this too =)
most of these are from my anime days :lmao:
now im into pirates =)
potc3_still_32-3.jpg

plwall121024x768-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter