Photopass Locations - Going in Febraury

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I have read that Aulani has a photopass game where if you can find all 8 of the photopass locations you can get ONE free print of your photos I believe with the purchase of the photo CD.

Has anyone any help to where these might be?

How did your photopass photos come out?

Thanks as Always!

Mike

Ours came out decent with two preschoolers who are terrible picture takers! There was on photographer in particular that would spend like 5 minutes with our family each time. The hunt was on a sliding scale, something like 4 places a free 4x6, 6 places a free 5x7, all 8 a free 8x10 (you just get one photo, not all three). In early June, they were not staffing the spot in the lobby (the one spot we really wanted!) so it was impossible to actually get all 8. They said they only actually regularly had people at all the spots in peak season, which started the week after we were there. They did say they would get someone to take us there if they were slow in the shop, but we didn't care that much and were happy with the 5x7 size anyway. There was a map you could get in the gift shop to tell you the spots, but our week they only had maps in Japanese- ha ha! Off the top of my head....

The lobby (never saw anyone here, was told it was not covered our week)
Outside the Wainae tower exit (never saw anyone here, the characters meet on the bridge near here though and I think they counted that)
Outside the Ewa tower exit (we saw someone here a lot- it was sort of across from the Community Hall next to the lazy river).
Outside Aunty's
The beach- we saw them in the water and on the sidewalk near where you check out sand toys and stuff
Overlooking the beach by the hot tubs near the main pool, these were beautiful pics
The entrance to the lazy river (Goofy was here a lot posing for pics)
In the infinity pool? Not sure about this one, but we did get pics here
Oh! I just remembered, there was a spot on the map kind of by the food shacks and the viewing area for Rainbow Reef. We never saw anyone here either and I think they said it was not covered so they gave us credit for the infinity pool pics or something. We had like 200+ pics with minimal effort.

The first time we saw the PP by Aunty's we were coming from the beach and looked AWFUL so we didn't stop! It took all week to see someone there again, so I would recommend stop at each spot even if you don't look great just to get it check off the list!

Slightly off topic, but does anyone happen to know if the photopass is compatible with the regular disney photopass? We have AP's to disney world, which include all of our photo downloads for the year. We are planning Hawaii for august, and will stop at Aulani (either just a day trip or one night). Do you think we could link the photo pass to My disney experience and download those photos?

Slightly off topic, but does anyone happen to know if the photopass is compatible with the regular disney photopass? We have AP's to disney world, which include all of our photo downloads for the year. We are planning Hawaii for august, and will stop at Aulani (either just a day trip or one night). Do you think we could link the photo pass to My disney experience and download those photos?
curious to know this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter