Photopass photos - lets see them

Here's the first 300 or so-

CDimage.jpg

;)

Here are some from our trip in October 2007. Sorry the quality is off on a couple, they are downloaded off the internet.

This one is from MNSSHP.
LoriAdam16.jpg

In front of France in Epcot.
LoriAdam11.jpg

Oh, the fake surprised faces... Main Street in MK.
LoriAdam9-1.jpg

In front of the hat in MGM.
LoriAdam1-1.jpg

In front of France in Epcot.
LoriAdam17.jpg

I love the Photopass CD - I have two of them 1 from Dec 2005 and one from Aug. 2006. These photos are from our Aug 2006 trip

AK Tree of Life
DisneyPhotoImage103.jpg

DHS (MGM then) near the Big Hat
DisneyPhotoImage33.jpg

Disney Visa Character Meet (EPCOT)
DisneyPhotoImage73.jpg

Mickey and Minnie at the entrance to the MK
DisneyPhotoImage1.jpg

If I recall when we preordered the cd, you have the option once you return if you decided not to order it you can get a refund as long as you don't use the code. There are lot of photopass photographers around. Some pictures turn out better than others. Some one or more may have their eyes closed. Etc. Always ask the photographer to take more than one or two shots so you have a better chance of getting some good pictures.

When I saw this thread I just had to find my photopass cd 'cause all the photogs were wonderful - these were all from 2006. Can't wait for both trips this year!

DisneyPhotoImage8.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage18.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage16.jpg

Sorry! Because I'm such a fan of photopass I just had to post a few more!

DisneyPhotoImage42.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage192.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage86.jpg

Here are some from our trip last week! My advice is to try and find a photopass group to join. It's so much cheaper than buying the cd yourself.

EpcotNight.jpg

FamilyAnimalKingdom2.jpg

MeRobert.jpg

SittinginfrontofSpaceshipEarth.jpg

These are so great! I can't wait until we go to see what pictures we'll get! If you "pre-order" the cd but don't get it in the park, you can still get the "cheaper" price and be able to edit the photos at home to be on the cd that's sent to you right??

Thanks!

When you receive your CD, can you burn it and still use the copy the same as you would the original. Such as sharing the cost and just getting a copy made?

When you receive your CD, can you burn it and still use the copy the same as you would the original. Such as sharing the cost and just getting a copy made?

Yes, you can. In fact, there are innumerable threads all over the DIS Boards called "PhotoPass share" threads where people organize a group to combine their PhotoPass pics into one account, split the cost of the CD, and send the copies to all the members of the group. I've organized PhotoPass shares myself a couple of times and it's not terribly difficult, though getting money out of some folks is sometimes like pulling teeth, so I stick solely with share groups of people I know and trust. And even then it's sometimes difficult!

The files on the PhotoPass CD are not encrypted or copy-protected in any way (except that the CD itself is read-only, of course), and they are all in a standard JPG format, downloaded directly from the digital SLR cameras used by the PhotoPass photographers (which are mostly Nikon D70s, I believe).

Let's see if this works...

http://www.flickr.com/gp/14238182@N00/842UpJ

There's pics in that set from Photopass over my last 3 trips - 2008, 2007, 2006. I keep buying it, but I'd guess at least 80% of the pics I get (maybe higher %) are not so good. They tend to overexpose a lot of shots and the night shots tend to be really blurry. I correct a lot of the photos as much as I can. But I do get maybe 10 or so photos that I consider real keepers, so I guess it's worth it. I mean, I obviously keep doing it, right? :rotfl:

Loooove Photopass!
image229.jpg

I always would have liked having 4, hehe.
image029.jpg

Priceless look when she met Mickey and Pluto.
image178.jpg

Fun!
image265.jpg

A pout for a pout.
image249.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter