Photopass pics

firecracker11976

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I am trying to decide if I am going to attempt to "whine" my way into a photopass cd. So far I can't tell what pics I have seen on this site of people are photopass and what are personal pics. So I thought it would be a fun opportunity to share in the Disney magic for all to share photopass pics. Use only photopass though please since that is what I am mainly wanting to see. I just need to see if they are going to work for us

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

Here are some of mine (none of mine are decorated though):
DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage30.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage31.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage166.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage179.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage205.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage164.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage12.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage84.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage68.jpg

LOVE them!!!

Unfortunately, none of our are that cool. :eeyore: The few they did for us had DD closing her eyes.
Hopefully next trip (next month!) will have a better end result.:mickeyjum

Here are some of mine (none of mine are decorated though):
DisneyPhotoImage25.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage30.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage31.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage72.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage166.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage179.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage70.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage205.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage164.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage12.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage84.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage68.jpg

I've never seen alot of those. I never seen Mickey or Minnie or the "fight scene" ones before. Are they new? Or did you jsut know where to go and asked for them. I would love to get those next time. My DD refused the lion king one and her tink one looks like she is about to kill her. She was very anti picture this time around.
if you want to save some cash, go to the budget board and get into a photopass group. You all chip in, one person gets the CD and makes copies for everyone and sends them. Much cheaper that way.
I'll look for my photopass ones now.

jen...it says you went in march...what time of march did you go? and btw the folks this morning the weather man said it was 72 in orlando at 630! I can't wait for that kind of warmth!

I've never seen alot of those. I never seen Mickey or Minnie or the "fight scene" ones before. Are they new? Or did you jsut know where to go and asked for them. I would love to get those next time. My DD refused the lion king one and her tink one looks like she is about to kill her. She was very anti picture this time around.

I don't think they are very new. But I did know where to go to ask. For the Captain Hook one, look for a camera on a tripod around the Pirates ride in Adventureland. Now, for Mickey and Minnie- these can be a little tricky. They are done by a wandering photographer, and it's only during a certain time of the day (right before/after the parade, from about 2/2:30 to around 3:30 or so).

Here are some of mine from this past October.

image646.jpg

image685.jpg

image181.jpg

image401.jpg

image570.jpg

image566.jpg

I loved doing it because I finally have pictures of me in them. It's just DH and I next trip and I am doing it again.

I want to go back just for the captain hook one. LOL!

I went t he first week of March for the past two Marches. I think we left on the first Sunday in March and was there for 4 and 5 days. This past March the weather was pretty nice the whole time. The year before was colder, and actually I wore my leather bomber style jacket the first evening and was till pretty chilly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter