• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass

jjwelch24

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows whether they have photopass at Aulani.

If so, do annual passholders get those photos for free as well?

Thanks.

They do have PhotoPass at Aulani. I am a DLR AP holder and was able to get my PhotoPass photos at Aulani for free by putting in the codes in my DL app. WDW AP holders here also report being able to get photos for free. It does seem to take an extra couple of days for them to show up. For me it took a day or two for them to show up and at first they didn't seem to be free. But when I went back in the next day the watermark was gone and they were free to download.

They do have PhotoPass at Aulani. I am a DLR AP holder and was able to get my PhotoPass photos at Aulani for free by putting in the codes in my DL app. WDW AP holders here also report being able to get photos for free. It does seem to take an extra couple of days for them to show up. For me it took a day or two for them to show up and at first they didn't seem to be free. But when I went back in the next day the watermark was gone and they were free to download.

Thank you.

That loophole has been closed now.

That's unfortunate. Do you know when?
I think that may have happened in November or so when they kind of separated photopass web sites. That was a great perk of my 2017 trip. In 2014 I did a combo Disneyland/Aulani trip and just paid for the more expensive of the 2 photopasses to get the pics from both places.

I think that may have happened in November or so when they kind of separated photopass web sites. That was a great perk of my 2017 trip. In 2014 I did a combo Disneyland/Aulani trip and just paid for the more expensive of the 2 photopasses to get the pics from both places.

Hmm... another user here who is a WDW AP holder reported that it did work for them over the Christmas holidays. :confused3 My DLR AP worked in October and I think others have also reported success since then. I guess the bottom line is try it early on in your stay so you'll know if it's working or not.

Hmm... another user here who is a WDW AP holder reported that it did work for them over the Christmas holidays. :confused3 My DLR AP worked in October and I think others have also reported success since then. I guess the bottom line is try it early on in your stay so you'll know if it's working or not.
I let my AP expire since I am not going back until December ☹️ But my friend still has one so I will have her check. Thanks!

Im here now and I input them in to my DLR app and they show up, but with the watermark and must be purchased. Last year, it worked for free.

Just left yesterday and I am a Wdw passholder and it did not work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter