Photos...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
When travelling solo in WDW, do you ask others to take photos of yourself in certain areas, or do you just not worry about photos? Do people offer to take your picture?
Would love to have photos of myself in WDW, but am shy...what should I do?

I have no problem asking people to take pictures of DH and me, especially CMs. The majority of guests are also more than happy to help out. I think everyone just wants to spread the magic!:wizard:

I often ask others to take my photo and I often volunteer to take photos of others. It's fun :)

I've never had anyone refuse to take a picture for me. I hope you you get some great shots.

I have a camera with a self-timer. This may sound silly, but I find the Disney garbage cans are a good height for a photo, so I will place my camera on one and then run in front of it, and it takes the picture after about 7 second delay. I usually do that in quiet places in the parks, or places without much foot traffic, obviously! :teeth:

I also get pictures with characters, if there is a castmember assigned exclusively to that character. They are more than happy to take pictures. :) I also just stood around and fiddled with my camera, and some nice person will come up and offer to take a photo! :)

If you feel shy about asking, a great way to do it is to offer to take pics of other people, and then in return have them take one for you!

I learned all about the self timer feature on my solo trip also.

I'm always offering to take pics for people. My record is 15 in one day... at the Magic Kingdom of course.

I solo often and when it's a picture I want, I'll ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter