Pick 2 for 99

Nsaudra

Mouseketeer
I think we are going to do this. I looked us bush gardens it says it's an hour to tampa. Has anyone done this? Or should I pick aquatica

Busch Gardens is great! Fantastic roller coasters if those appeal to you. It's a reasonable drive from Orlando, not too bad. Note that the parking lot only opened 30min prior to the park on my visit - not sure if that varies seasonally though.

If you are not driving, they offer a free shuttle with any Busch Gardens ticket.

I did this in September. The drive is not bad, the speed limit is 65 or 70 and it will only take an hour. Busch Gardens is an amusement park and an African zoo. After 3 coasters that spin and made my daughter and I queasy, we chose to view animals and drink beer for the rest of the day. Had a GREAT time. It's a beautiful park! I highly recommend it!

I always say that's it's only an hour from Disney to Tampa, but it really does depend on what time you are driving. A few weeks, ago, we had to leave at 6:15 am and it took 90 minutes. I would say 1 hour 15 minutes on average. And i would do Busch Gardens....Just different!

My kids are fighting o how to spend the second day. I told them let's see what the weather is.
I am not a waterpark girl so I want to go to BG, we will see what the family says.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!