Pics of DCL Food Round 2

I’m getting ready our first cruise in July 2018... I’m ashamed to say I’m extremely interested in this thread :flower1:

Can you order a fruit bowl or mixed fruit from room service?
Yes, they have bowls of mixed fruit you can get. We ordered some with room service breakfast. I think that ours had cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew, kiwi, and green apples.
copyDSCN5659.JPG

:wave2::wave2:
ccday181 by Jenseib, on Flickr

ccday182 by Jenseib, on Flickr

My daughter got 2 steaks and fries every single night. We are cruising again in just over 2 weeks for the 10 nighter and she says she will probably get it every night again. LOL! She loves steak and she said she knows she can get her fill on the ship.

ccday183 by Jenseib, on Flickr
Hi there, I would love to have your daughters exact order. Some nights at royal palace nothing really appeals to me. What did she ask for specifically so I can get a plate like that! Thanks!

Can you order a fruit bowl or mixed fruit from room service?

I didn't care for the variety of fruit in the room service bowl. I found it easier to throw on my cover up and sandals and zip up the elevator to Cabanas where they had pineapple, watermelon, cantoulope, and strawberries.

I didn't care for the variety of fruit in the room service bowl. I found it easier to throw on my cover up and sandals and zip up the elevator to Cabanas where they had pineapple, watermelon, cantoulope, and strawberries.
I liked the fresh coconut.

2016 platinum fruit bowl 2417 P1090688 1500.jpg

Oops, sorry. That's the Platinum gift - fruit bowl. Not what you get from room service.

Last edited:
Disney Wonder: Alaska, August 2016

Triton's Standard Rotational Menu with Regional Inspirations:

Imperial Illusion:
View attachment 200595

Princess Delight (non-alcoholic):
View attachment 200596

French Onion Soup:
View attachment 200597

Gaston's Escargot Gratinee:
View attachment 200598

Mini Potato Dumplings:
View attachment 200599

Crispy Roasted Duck Breast:
View attachment 200600

Oven-Baked Alaskan Salmon Royale:
View attachment 200601

Summer Berry Pudding:
View attachment 200602

Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brulee:
View attachment 200603

Grand Marnier Souffle:
View attachment 200604
Those look amazing

I’m getting ready our first cruise in July 2018... I’m ashamed to say I’m extremely interested in this thread :flower1:
So shame! I am already fantazing about my daily meals. Example the above pictures had me plan on departure day to order some cheese and wings later afternoon!

:wave2::wave2:
Hi there, I would love to have your daughters exact order. Some nights at royal palace nothing really appeals to me. What did she ask for specifically so I can get a plate like that! Thanks!

We just said 2 steaks and fries and they always put a vegetable on it as well. It was just the basic sirloin steak each night but she liked it. We sailed in the summer and most nights she just asked for 1 steak and fries. This time it seemed like the steaks were a little more fatty. I kept telling her to order 2 so she could just eat the good parts, but she said she was fine with just one that trip. I don't think she ever orders anything else but that in the dining room.

its sad that i miss those burgers and fries. the only thing that would make it better is to have onion rings or onion sticks instead of fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter