Picture of the day for the Fort.

We returned from EPCOT late one evening. I went to take the trash out, and as I reached to open the garbage can, this guy moved right by the latch. Scared the buhjeebers out me.20180920_205128_crop_392x347.jpg

We returned from EPCOT late one evening. I went to take the trash out, and as I reached to open the garbage can, this guy moved right by the latch. Scared the buhjeebers out me.View attachment 353915

That cracks me up. I swear that every time I would open the box at the utility pole a gecko would come bursting out. Probably happened 6-8 times in our two trips there and it startled me every time!

I was challenged to post a picture every day until my next trip.....glad it is getting close because I am running out of pictures :scared:
I've been enjoying checking in to see your pictures. Thank you for making the efforts! Enjoy your vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter