• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures at Studio M

tczarnecki1965

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had their pictures taken at Studio M in Downtown Disney? I read that you can have a studio type picture taken there. We have been looking into having pictures taken, but some of the fees seem a little pricey. Just wondering what other people have done?

we did this about 9 years ago. it is w/mickey and you have one pose. it is a good place to have a photo w/mickey w/the entire party.:tongue:

It closed awhile ago. I was taking my grandson there for his picture with Mickey and was extremely disappointed to find out it had closed.

We have had our pictures taken at Studio M for nearly all of our trips. Our last trip in 2003 was when we discovered it was closed. Too Bad - it was a great bargain. I wish they would start it again.

Hawk.

Had to add my 2 cents in here also. I too am very sad that Sudio M closed. We have been taking our annual family picture there for years now. This past trip we had a picture taken in MGM and another one in Epcot. Not the same but at least we got the family together for a picture. There are various options for family pictures. I really like to do this every year, it's my one big thing that I ask the kids (and they are not wee ones anymore!!) to do and they know that it's important to me. A good place is in Epcot in the Imagination pavillion. You can pick various backgrounds. We had one with the castle in the background and the year on it.

Have a Wonderful Trip!! And good luck with your photo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter