PIN Question....First Time

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

I just received an offer for 30% PIN discount but when I put my information in, it says it
doesnt recognize me. Does this happen to others? I was interested to see what the nights would cost if we went for a few days.

Also, Im DVC and havent stayed in a regular Disney hotel room since 2009. I have only stayed DVC resorts since 2009, my last trip being January.

Thank you.

I had this happen to me some time ago, DH and I both got a PIN code for the same offer. Mine wouldn't work but his did so we just ended up using his. You might need to call.

Just got this in our email today. I always call to make reservations or book a package. It will work.

Yes. I had the same problem. I just called in. Some of the codes have the extra "test" perk of booking multiple FPs in more than one park per day. So definitely ask about that if you call in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!