• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pin Swap

Lady Kat

Earning My Ears
Although my pin swap never arrived, two of the members of this board have taken it upon themselves to send LBE's to my mailbox.

Mickey's Mom ....You are so nice .....My DH took one look at the pin from the California Adventure and said"I
Like that pin" I almost got a look at it as he wisked it off to his collection (lol).

Iris - thank you so much - I love the Pom and it brings the set we are collecting up to current status. You are just so great.

Thank you seems inadequate for how we feel....Again, my DH said it best when he said "Wow, you've got really nice friends on that board."

To my "really nice friends" I hope one day we can meet and I can thank you both again in person. In the mean time I will think of both of you as examples of the true spirit of Disney and of this board.

Joyce (Lady Kat)

Joyce, glad you liked your pin. No one should ever NOT get a pin swap.

Hi Joyce,

I agree with Iris, no one should not get their pin swap pin. But I am glad that you, or should I say your DH, liked the pin. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter