Pirate night on 5-night Baja Cruise from San Diego?

mills10

Mouseketeer
We are on a 5-night Baja cruise out of San Diego this coming April. Right now on the DCL website under My Plans it doesn't have a Pirate Night listed. I know there is still plenty of time for it to show up, but I was just curious if anyone has done that cruise in the past and knows if it has a Pirate night and what night it will be on.

Thanks!

We are on a 5-night Baja cruise out of San Diego this coming April. Right now on the DCL website under My Plans it doesn't have a Pirate Night listed. I know there is still plenty of time for it to show up, but I was just curious if anyone has done that cruise in the past and knows if it has a Pirate night and what night it will be on.

Thanks!
Yes, there is a Pirate night. At least there has been in the past. Unless DCL has opted to eliminate it......

In the past, it's been on Night 3.

I am doing the same cruise in April and was just looking up old navigators...April of this year pirate night was night 3.

We're doing the October 4 and October 9 5-night Baja cruises in two weeks. According to the My Plans section of the app, Pirate Night on both cruises is Night 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter