Pirates Curise, still around?

RAD

DIS Veteran
Do they still have the pirates cruise for kid? If yes is there some info on it? I've tried doing a search on the boards the past two days and it never works, just times out. Thanks - Rick

Yes, it's still around (my daughter was last on it over Halloween). From the official WDW website:

- - - - - - -
Name: Pirate Cruise

Description: Offers children ages 3-10 a pirate adventure, complete with bandanas, following clues and searching Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon for buried treasure. Two cast members, including a lifeguard, accompany the group. $24.95 per child, includes PB&J lunch with Gummy Bears, Rice Krispy treats and fruit punch box. Children must be potty trained, no pull-ups. Must cancel 24 hours in advance or pay full price.

Hours: Monday and Thursday 10 a.m. till noon
Information: (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)†.
- - - - - - -

I have some photos posted of it in my on-line photo album: click here to view them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter