Pirates League at MK closing this July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man we just did this for the first time in November and my kids loved it. Sad to hear this. I will say there were A LOT of empty chairs when we went though.

What? The last time we went I wanted to move dates for the appointment and couldn't because it was completely booked up. In May. Why, Disney? Why? It was fun.

My daughter did the mermaid one and loved it. This is 2nd place she has done that has closed down after the frozen one in downtown disney LA closed. Both were great value compared to BBB

Rats. My kids did this last time. Pirate queen and mermaid AND they got to meet Jack Sparrow. It was really fun.

My daughter really loved this experience. While she loved the princesses, she wasn't into having the whole princess makeover. The pirate makeover really was a lot of fun for her. I hate to see it go.

Thanks for this - I have a quick trip planned in July and pondered this for DD3. Since it is closing, we will definitely do it

Too bad! Like other posters, my son also loved getting his pirate makeover done. I hope they do end up replacing it with something else for boys.

Ugh. My daughter did BBB our first trip. Pirates our second. When I asked what she’d like to do again “Pirates. I’d much rather go on an adventure “.

We loved this too!! It was so very well done. All the kids looked awesome and it was cool to do if we didn't want to do costumes at the MNSSHP. I'm so curious to see why they are getting rid of it. Was it because of "toxic masculinity?" My daughters did both the pirates and mermaids and loved both.

My son did this when he was 6 or 7, which would have been 2009 or so, He did not love it, but he looked awesome! Still sad to see it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter