Pirates League closing

.....a hidden pirate rum bar inside the magic kingdom would make money hand over fist.
It would go over like a lead balloon, but it would generate revenue.

Coming soon to Magic Kingdom....

All new Pirates themed restaurant serving your favorite ales.

Coming soon after to Magic Kingdom....

Pirates Dinner Package... Eat, drink, meet Jack, and get an anytime FP+ to the ride, all for only $199 pp!

I know it has about as much chance of happening as a walking path to the GF.
They need to have a ordinary person's club in the Magic Kingdom. Free membership to DVC blue cards and AP folks. Paid membership to everyone else. Exclusive access to lounge sort of on par with Oga's. Fun adult and kids drinks but no to go cups, light menu. Pirate themed, perhaps with integrated view over some portion of the pirates attraction in a way that doesn't ruin the experience for the folks in the boats. A "secret" entrance like a speak easy. Failing that, same deal but Haunted Mansion related. Something akin to Blue Bayou at Disneyland would be cool. I love all the restaurants that little sneak peaks of attractions like the village Haus, San Angel etc.

I hurried and booked this for my 3 year-old grandson for our March visit. He loves pirates. We are also doing the Pirate and Pals Fireworks cruise. My now 7 year-old grandson had this done for Pirate Night on our Disney Dream Cruise when he was 3 and loved it. I'm interested in knowing what the "Pirate Parade" at the end of the makeover involves. I just hope they will add a pirate choice to the Bibbidi Bobbid Boutique at one or all three of these places.

Did Pirate's League really close? I noticed that it was still on the Walt Disney World website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!