Pirate's League Reservations

HMS2008

Earning My Ears
So, we are looking to make a reservation for our 2 kids at The Pirate's League the second week of December. I have had zero luck online finding any availbilities.... Am I more likely to be successful calling? What is the likelihood something will open up between now and then??? Am I too early or does it just fill up quickly? We've never done it before and I thought it was perfect since I have a boy and a girl and it is something they can do together...

You're not too early, because we have reservations booked for our trip in late December. Definitely keep trying for it though. I've reserved this for our last 2 trips & have had to cancel both times after our FP+ booking window opened & our FP's ended up conflicting with our Pirate's League reservation.

:(Thanks! Half the time the website glitches and the other half it shows no availability...

Did they just start taking reservations for this online? When my kids went last year we had to phone in to make reservations. OP - I would just call, I’m sure they’re not booked up.

I was able to get reservations by calling. They didn't have two at the exact same time but we have them 5 minutes apart. That might have been part of the problem too. Definitely much easier to call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter