Pirates of Nassau

HunnyBunny

How did I get here?
Has anyone ever done this museum in Nassau before?

I was looking into what to do on the island. I am not a typical beach person and prefer to explore the culture on my own. I don't care to see Atlantis, I've seen enough big fancy hotels living here in Orlando and have no desire to see more.

I've heard that the Pirates of Nassau is a bit cheesy, but, a little cheese can make for a fun story later.

Tell me your thoughts,

Tonya

We did this excursion in January and it was PAINFULLY bad! I would skip it!

Erin :D

When I did this with my 5 year old son, we were the ONLY people there. That made for a rather creepy experience inside the museum. It is a bit cheesy, but that's what I was expecting. I recall that it was inexpensive, so if you need to kill about 30 minutes and someone really likes pirates and spooky stuff, then it's worth a quick trip. Otherwise, I'd skip it, though there is not much else to do around that area, especially with small children. Good luck and have fun with whatever you choose to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter