Pirates & Pals Fireworks Cruise

I am impatiently waiting. I have received a half dozen different answers from CMs about when Fall will open up. Consistently, they have said "not yet". Not helpful :).

I have received a half dozen different answers from CMs about when Fall will open up.

• Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 90 days prior to your visit.
  • Same-day bookings—if available—are allowed up to one hour prior to the experience.

This is easily one of the best experiences we have ever done. I also consider it to be very well priced compared to other experiences, particularly the fireworks cruises. We did it our first night there a couple of weeks ago. That way we didn't have to rush anything else prior. Arrived, checked in, hung out by the pool for a couple of hours, grabbed a quick service meal, got cleaned up and headed over. It was perfect!! I also agree that you "should have plenty of time" between BoG and checking in for the PnP Cruise. However...we did BoG for dinner a couple of weeks ago and from the time we checked in to the time we walked out of the restaurant was nearly 3 hours. See my post in the Completed Trip Reports Forum "Rain, Rain Wouldn't Go Away..." for the details of that disappointing experience. Ask to be on Patch's boat, he was fantastic!!

So more planning around things that don't open up until much later than you really need them to ... thanks Disney

• Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made up to 90 days prior to your visit.
  • Same-day bookings—if available—are allowed up to one hour prior to the experience.

Wow that's new. I know plenty of people who were able to book this at 120-180 days previously .

Wow that's new. I know plenty of people who were able to book this at 120-180 days previously .

We were there 2 years ago and I couldn't book until almost 90 days out then. It probably varies by your travel date, as I think they release it by the month.

I guess what I am most looking for are the nights that it is offered. Ie most Sundays And Tuesdays for example. Just needing to work it into our trip but allow time for dining reservations to be made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter