Pirates ride in Shanghai

qman6975

Mouseketeer
After watching the Imagineering series on Disney Plus I was struck by the Pirates ride in Shanghai. After watching a few You Tube videos I was in awe. Disney should replace the current American versions with this one!

They better not change up Disneyland Pirates!

I think I’d rather have imagineering develop a new ride with the same tech than a replacement of the WDW one. (Although I wouldn’t be against replacing the beginning through the drop)

Have to say, we had the opportunity to do this ride last year, and it is absolutely phenomenal - probably our favorite Disney attraction anywhere. We were laughing, because the attraction in the US parks led to the movies, and the movies led to the attraction in Shanghai - it's much more about the movie experience. It's nothing like the US version. I don't know that they'll ever bump the traditional version in the states, but I'd be all for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!