Pizza at All Star Movies

bgg319

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone.

Can you purchase a full pizza only at the dining area? I know they have a family pizza meal with breadsticks and salad, but can you just get the pizza only like at POP?

TIA

Pop Century pizza delivery services its own resort as well as all the All Star resorts. I'm not sure if you can get it in the dining area, but you can definitely have it delivered.

Hey everyone.

Can you purchase a full pizza only at the dining area? I know they have a family pizza meal with breadsticks and salad, but can you just get the pizza only like at POP?

TIA
Yes you can get just a large pizza at the food court. You dont have to order the full "pizza meal" if you dont want it. I think its almost $19ish for a large pepperoni. About $17 for cheese. Approx.

Just an update - tried to order a large pepperoni tonight with breadsticks and no salad, and was told the pizza was now up to 25.99 before tax with breadsticks being 5.99. The family meal with pizza, breadsticks and salad is 29.99.

We ordered delivery from off property.
Edit:this was at all Star sports.

Just an update - tried to order a large pepperoni tonight with breadsticks and no salad, and was told the pizza was now up to 25.99 before tax with breadsticks being 5.99. The family meal with pizza, breadsticks and salad is 29.99.

We ordered delivery from off property.
Edit:this was at all Star sports.
How does ordering off property delivery work?

You usually need to meet the delivery in the lobby. It may differ by resort. But totally doable.

do not, under any circumstances, order from a menu slid under your door. These are usually fly by night places w no real address. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter