Pizza Cutter in DVC villa Kitchens?

Chewey

Another Disney Addict!
I've been a DVC member for years and our family usually stays in a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom and would you think I would pay attention to the amenities in the kitchen. Nope. The kids want me to add frozen pizzas to our Instacart order. I guess we could use a knife but thought I would hit up the forums as I'm sure someone out there knows.

I bought one from the dollar store and have it in my bag for next week, because the kids asked for frozen pizza as well.

We always pack a pizza cutter. I’ve never had understood why the villas don’t have them; seems like a no-brainer to me. Using a knife can be awkward, but you do what you have to do! 😉

We always pack a pizza cutter. I’ve never had understood why the villas don’t have them; seems like a no-brainer to me. Using a knife can be awkward, but you do what you have to do! 😉
They expect you to buy the precut pizza through room service like we did Thursday night for dinner. Pizza, plus breadsticks, Caesar salad for four $40 includes tax and tip. Nice sized pizza, too.

We have one that lives in our Owners Locker.
thanks for the idea! Never thought to put one in my Owners Locker, but we are taking our 7 yr old granddaughter with us, so it might be a good idea to bring a pizza cutter along.

Pizza wheel, balloon whisk, and electric skillet all live in our owners locker. Essentials for quick dinners and family breakfasts.

Bruce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!