pizza! what time does the pizza place open when we board?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
DS11 doesnt eat shrimp but does eat pizza and more pizza
So what time does the pizza place open once we board?

Shrimp was only one of many many foods at Topsiders. There were a lot of choices....he might find something there. I think the other places were open also though.

First we had to worry about Rae and Veranda man eating all the shimp.. now there will be a pizza shortage too!!!:eek:

I believe that plutos opens up at boarding time, although with the wonderful buffet I can't imagine wanting the pizza.......

on the 7 day eastern magic (9/6) pinocchio's pizzeria was open from 12:00 to 3:30, from 4:30 to 7:30 and from 9:30 to midnight on the saturday of embarkation

When DD was 4 she often was too excited to eat dinner.(DD & her tablemate, also 4, became great friends). By 10 or 11 pm (waaaay past her bedtime!) she loved to go Pinocchios for pizza. It's what vacation memories are all about.

what time does the pizza place open once we board?

I don't know cause pizza gives me gas...

fart.gif

I believe they have food geared towards the children at the Embarkation Buffet at Topsiders. I think I remember mac n cheese, pizza, fries, etc.

Originally posted by AnnMorin
First we had to worry about Rae and Veranda man eating all the shimp.. now there will be a pizza shortage too!!!:eek:

I believe that plutos opens up at boarding time, although with the wonderful buffet I can't imagine wanting the pizza.......

And don't forget about the orange mango soup, yum! yum!

BTW Ann, I enjoy eating shrimp, more than shimp!!! Just havin' some fun with ya!!! How did BD miss that one???

I didn't even notice it myself VM until I re-read your reply a few time... at least I didn't type shemp! nuck nuck nuck

Originally posted by AnnMorin
I didn't even notice it myself VM until I re-read your reply a few time... at least I didn't type shemp! nuck nuck nuck

ROFLMBO, that's what I was thinking of at first!!!

LOL @ Nick.

Yes, one line of the buffet is kids food. Ask the host/hostess outside the buffet for directions as to which one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter