Pizzafari Or Where Good Pizza Goes To Die

KenHutch

DIS Veteran
I write this review hoping to save other people who go to Animal Kingdom. We were there on 6/4 and 6/5 and while there the 8 year old got hungry (and cranky) and when she saw the sign Pizzafari began begging to eat there. I told her that the Satu'li Canteen was close by but she loves pizza and was starting a meltdown so into here we went (I soo wish I had listened to some of the reviews on this place). I got 8 meals and we all sat down. Most of us started on our salads (which were average to bad) when Maria started crying. I asked her why she was crying and she told me that I was going to hate her because after 2 bites of that so called pizza she could not eat it. All of us then tried the pizza. I ordered veggie and I do wonder what was on it because all of us had one bite and we were done. I told the girl she was fine and we threw all of that mess in the trash and went to Satu'li Canteen where we had one of the best meals of the entire trip. I really cannot emphasis just how bad that one bite was. The pizza was undercooked and what every topic they put on a veggie pizza I could not identify.

I hope you got a refund or at least spoke to a CM.
Oh I spoke to the manager who informed me they make great pizza. If those in my daughters family who eat pork said their pizza was crap. They did refund me half the credits (4) when they saw we only ate the salad. I really kick myself because many reviewers on this board have issued warnings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!